Poll: Showering/taking a bath

• I hate it
  • I don’t mind it
  • I love it

0 voters

1 Like

I take a shower every day during week days. On the weekend I often skip a day. The only thing that bothers me about taking a shower is the time it takes.

2 Likes

I voted for ‘I hate it’. I’d really love to know why.

I procrastinate showering

2 Likes

So do I, but if I’m lucky that means once a week. Plus I hate it when others don’t shower, so I know how I must seem to others which makes it worse.

So, I just had one now, talking about it seemed to coincide with my motivation to do it.

1 Like

I used to only be able to handle baths. The noise and the feeling of a shower on my skin was way too much and would freak me out.

I could take a bath because it wasn’t shards of water hitting me.

But my sis changed the shower head to a bigger and more gentle one and I do showers. But I still like baths if I’m not in a hurry.

2 Likes

I love turning the water to max heat and letting it hit the back of my neck & shoulders. It’s so relaxing. Often, if I have time, I take a nap after I shower I feel so relaxed.

2 Likes

I lack the drive or motivation to shower - the process of procrastinating is the issue with me - I hate this part of it.
Once I am in the shower, I really dont mind it as much :shower: :smiley:

3 Likes

shower no bath yes love it

1 Like

I voted for ‘hate it’ as I only have bath which is small and narrow and you can’t relax in it.

1 Like

Love both showers and bath. But am a little lazy, so I do every other day. Most of the time.

1 Like

I hate it. Have to do it the days I’m working.

1 Like

Before I take it I am hesitant but after is done I rejoice. Lately I am loving it

1 Like

http://nancykenny.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cat-hates-to-take-a-bath.jpg

And you think you don’t want to take a bath? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Cats really don’t like water, but normally they’re self cleaning. I’m not sure why people wash them. I’d be afraid to, as the photo suggests, they really really don’t like it.

Maybe I was a cat in a previous life…lol

1 Like

lol Bipolar Bear. The poor cat! :smile:

I don’t really bath, but I like it. I shower, and enjoy it, especially in winter when its cold and the water is hot and thaws out my bones.

1 Like

people wash them because even though they was themself.
they do get dirty fur.

i use a wet towel to clean them once in a while.

1 Like

Cats, they should be like tigers, totally capable of swimming :smile:

1 Like

I’ve remembered to shower twice this week without my phone reminding me, and this is within 24 hours of the last shower each time. It’s a big deal to me.

10-96

2 Likes