Who hates showering?

I do. Feels like the biggest chore ever

9 Likes

I showred yesterday…

1 Like

Yeah it is such a chore. I find it hard to make myself actually shower often. Once I’m actually in the shower I don’t find it so bad though

5 Likes

Yes it’s a massive chore for me but I feel a lot better once had one

4 Likes

I hate it and I’m not going to till they get me into the hospital

2 Likes

I don’t hate showering. I have taken showers for a larg chunk of my life, hot showers in winter, lukewarm showers in summer… but now since living with my parents and having a bathtub, I’d rather take a full bath instead… just not too often though :blush:

3 Likes

I hate it, I’m always looking for ways to delay it and establish new records.
My best one was after surgery for a pilonidal cyst, 10 months without a full shower.

3 Likes

I love shower. it calms my nerves…

3 Likes

I hate it, it’s my nemesis

3 Likes

Showering to me, is a tremendous chore. I only do it once a week.

2 Likes

i haven’t had a shower in 10 days!!!

4 Likes

Loss of personal grooming is a danger sign for me. Means I’m sliding out of reality again! When I’m doing well it’s just like everything else. I need to do it so it’s on the list of things to do regularly. I get there. Sometimes it’s hard to find the motivation but I’m doing pretty good these days touch wood!

5 Likes

I don’t hate it, but I sorta forget sometimes or just don’t think bout it. I shower every other day, unless I do a lot of physical work in the day or something then I shower immediately.

2 Likes

I don’t hate it. I actually prefer showers to a bath. I tend to alternate between bath and shower though as I can’t get my back clean in the shower. It can be a struggle to motivate myself to bathe though.

2 Likes

My motivation is selective. Showering is no problem, but certain other things are.

1 Like

I have to shower this morning, oooooooooooooh the pain of it all…

3 Likes

I don’t hate showering anymore. I hate brushing my teeth though. I need to work on that. At least if you don’t shower, you just smell. But brushing your teeth is very important.

1 Like

About every two-three day’s, but sometimes four. Hate it.

2 Likes

I love showering but I hate washing my hair and drying it. I wish I could cut it short but hubby says no. Sigh! It’s such a nuisance! Lovely to have a hot shower and soak in the steam but Cape Town has severe drought so the city council says we must shower only for 2 mins a day. I shower once or twice a week so I can shower for 5-7 mins.

1 Like

I hate showering to once I get in the shower I am fine but the hard part is talking myself into taking one. I go days without a shower and even itch because of it.