Poll: How many of you have lack of motivation?

Let’s see how many we are…About me, I 'm in the second case.

• I have motivation
  • I have lack of motivation
4 Likes

I have lack of motivation - this is an ongoing problem for me

1 Like

I 'm so sorry that we have to face both positive and negative symptoms!! I don’t know if negatives are by the illness, though, or by the medicines!

2 Likes

I have a lack of motivation in cleaning up my studio apartment. I plan to do it. I start to do it. Then, I do little and either start feeling bad or get sidetracked; then, I stop. I then tell myself how I am such a very bad person because it doesn’t get done and it looks awful and gets under my skin. I apologizing to my cat and only my mother can punish and verbally abuse me more severely. It is an endless cycle that I can’t solve.

2 Likes

I’ m so sorry for all you are going through! I just wish tomorrow there would be a medicine that would cure our illness, both positives and negatives!! I don’t know which is worse!!! I want so desperately to work and have a normal life, but I can’t even clean up my house! It’s so horrible to have sz…

3 Likes

Sometimes, I guess I wonder why we have to suffer so much! What did we ever do? I just don’t believe deep down we are all so evil, so inherently sinful! Right now, I have been looking at cars on the internet as I need a new one. My heart is beating so loud, so fast, and I am so uncomfortable that I am about to burst in two! Do “normies” feel this way? I know purchasing a car is stressful; but, I just don’t think it’s this stressful for normies. I am starting to perspire and my face is getting as oily as if I were thirteen again.

1 Like

may ur all word come true…god bless all of us…

2 Likes

What are your goals?

1 Like

good heath iz our goals

1 Like

I think that’s a good question but one I find hard to answer. When trying to think of goals I struggle with the fact too much water has passed under the bridge to make much difference.
My motivation stops at making sure I eat,doing online shopping,washing my clothes(and bed linen occasionally), washing myself(on a semi regular basis). Even with that sometimes I feel I want to get off the roundabout.

1 Like

I could set records for lack of motivation. I’m hoping Sarcosine can help me with this negative symptom. I’ve been taking it two and a half weeks, and I don’t know if it is working or not. The placebo effect can be so strong.

2 Likes

I have both motivation and lack of motivation. Motion generates motion. If I stop moving it is very hard to get going again and I dwell on the fact that I am not moving which is not constructive. When people push me to get moving I resent it but once I am going I actually enjoy it.

1 Like

I’m sorry, Greykitten, what can I say? I can only say we are not at all sinful, never believe that again! The people I have met with sz, are the best people in the world, including most of us here! Even if sometimes I think I 'm bad, at least I admit it, while other people without sz don’t. Please, respect yourself more 'cos you deserve it. Try to change medicines if they don’t work well for you, I wish you will be well!!!

2 Likes

As far_cry0 says, I want to be well and also to have a job and live on my own with a boyfriend. Am I asking for too much?

1 Like

no not at all.every one wish for good health and secure life…u are insanely good… those word and information are really pretty.keep on inspiring and motivating other…thanks a lot…???
my Skype id is being made so wish to chat on Skype… have a great day ahead…???

1 Like

Thanks, far_cry0. I just hope I am as good as you describe me to be…I really hope I am inspiring others. You are welcome, I didn’t do anything. We 'll talk on skype, have a good day too.

1 Like

I know about the not sinful stuff, redrose, and then, I go into my kitchen to get some cold drinks this morning and it smells and I know I need to get in there to clean it up; yet, I usually feel so terrible that I don’t and can’t I feel so bad, so awful, so punished, so evil! I say, what is wrong with me? Why can’t I get my “■■■■” together? If, my mother knew; she’d yell at me like she does the money thing. If the doctors knew, they would try to kill me in my sleep with suffocating, killing machine technology. I will never measure up. I will never be alright. Something is eternally wrong with me. I lie in my bed and try to calm myself. I pray to the dragons and I am comforted. I talk to my cat and I am comforted. I get on this site and feel I am not alone. Yet, it persists- this judgement,criticism, self-righteous talk from others who seem to think they know more about me than I do. I am sorry that I write in such a way. I got up this morning and went in to the kitchen to get those cold drinks; and was confronted by how awful it is and needs such work; yet, I feel too shaky and weird to do anything about it! I am failure! At times like this, I confront the thought that I should never have been born at all!

Oh, greykitten, I don’t know what to say!! I feel the same as you, but when I am bad with others. You don’t have a reason to be so judgemental with yourself, you seem such a nice person, because all you talk about is bad things about yourself, you don’t speak bad for others! It’s not a “sin” to not be so clean. You shouldn’t be so bad with yourself. I don’t know what else to say…

1 Like

@Greykitten don’t fell pity about ur self…day will come… we have to prove ourself…

1 Like

All of my suffering and pain is self-inflicted. My tummy hurts, my nose runs, my head hurts, I can’t sleep is self-inflicted. I eat too much and I am too “fat” -self-inflicted (I am not even a big eater) The mess in my apartment is self-inflicted. Because of my self-inflicted “mental Illnesses” I caused my sister to get cancer and pass away from my life. I cause my own problems. I made my own bed and now I must lie in it. Even WHO, the UN Health Organization says so. “eat” is in the word “death” and I have yet to drink today. How can you get better when you cause it all yourself; when it is all your own fault? I am going to lie down again; as it is all I can do now.

1 Like