Our fitness journal

post anything from a small walk to home chores to marathon.

stay active. :slight_smile:

I’m going to take a 3 hour rest, then go for a walk. won’t forget my winter jacket and winter hat, this time!

1 Like

It’s snowing and icing

maybe sometime later

1 Like

I do have a treadmill honey

Ahhh maybe

1 Like

I walked for a bit more than half an hour today.
Hey it’s a start :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m not over weight but I do like to work out. Me right now. Haven’t bathed though new thread on that?

I’ve been fully rested. it’s too dark outside to take a walk, but I can still do the remainder of my exercises today! the cool thing is that I don’t even need an air conditioner or fan to cool my sweat like in the summer. I can just open the window! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t be outside in the cold any longer, causes my skin to blister. Will need skin graph for exercising outside if colder than 45 degrees. Is just hereditary thin-skin problem.

Local YMCAs have lovely facility but covers up staff/customers who steal from lockers and vandalism of cars. I desperately need a place to walk but after theft from my wallet and car hit/run, just don’t want to deal with place. Other choice is $300 to join and 2 year contract, but very popular with older adults as nothing funny happens there.

Mall is really not an option. Looks like gang thing is picking up again in city, too many guys flying gang colors and just hanging without buying anything (not x-mas season). Dealt with it too much in high school and teachers who allowed very threatening talk toward the girls back then…

It might be hard. but fitting some amount of activity, into your schedule, can really do wonders. they say that fitness can even affect your mentality and mood! :smiley:

It’s going to be quite crowded at home, seeing that the holidays are coming. :frowning:

I’m thinking of maybe taking a break- NOT! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking of exercising outside… :laughing:

of course, I’d have to wear very thick warm clothing, and do a lot of planning. sounds like a fun challenge. :smiley:

1 Like

time to take the walk that I couldn’t take yesterday.

precipitation, eh? it’s not precipitating now, though. :slight_smile:

I’ll carry my winter/rain coat, just in case… :thinking:

blah! it was not good…

snow blocked much of my route. so I had to reroute. had to dance over puddles and sleet.

wish I had boots. :disappointed_relieved:

but at least I don’t have to take another walk until Monday! :smiley:

a little stressed today, but I still worked out.