Negative symptoms/Avolition - Let's fight it together thread

This has worked in the past with me and @anon9798425 and now with @Rhubot and @firemonkey.

The idea is that we each share which things or chores need to be done, like taking a shower or cleaning a room in the house (not the whole house, let’s start small) and with another one of us, we each accomplish the task of performing at least one of the things on the list.

I’m cleaning my closet today. Giving clothes away and all of that, @firemonkey took a bath and @Rhubot is taking care of her boxes.

What do you need to take care of?

4 Likes

This is the scariest thread ever!

Edit: I need to shave. I guess I can use my electric razor to do it with less fuss.

5 Likes

Tell us what you need to get done, @everhopeful! tell us :imp::smirk_cat::imp::smirk_cat::imp:

I gave @firemonkey the option of assigning toilet cleaning, but he was kind and picked breaking down boxes instead.

1 Like

Haha! Told you it was scary. I’ve just edited my post. Electric razor shave for me tonight. Start small.

1 Like

If you shave, I’ll clean the toilet. Deal?

OK, deal. I’ll do it now.

1 Like

All done. I even cleaned the electric razor afterwards.

2 Likes

I need to wash dishes and take out the garbage.

1 Like

Which one are you going to do first?

Is it garbage day tomorrow?

Garbage

Yes it is.

1 Like

I admit that I got home and snuggled with my cat first, but now you have shamed me into spraying the bowl cleaner. It’s soaking as we speak.

Also:

Seriously, phone? I have never snuggled with my stepdad. I’m disturbed.

3 Likes

Garbage first is right, then. I have to take out the garbage, too. It’s a deal.

1 Like

Garbage is out, stove is clean and dishes are soaking. :wink: I’m a ninja.

2 Likes

I am never going to catch up! :smile_cat:

1 Like

perk up buttercup!

1 Like

Cleaned my closet and folded all my clothes.

4 Likes

Okay, toilet done. The brush broke four times during the process. I was down to a stub.

So, buy a new toilet brush is on my next list.

1 Like

Garbage out! Everyone’s going to have to be satisfied with that. Once my boxes are done, I’m ceding the floor entirely to avolition.

2 Likes

I’ve finished the dishes. Floors tomorrow?

1 Like