Need advice on switching careers/moving from home - are my doctors too optimistic?

Completely forgot another thing you may need to know, unfortunately. Some of the people in psychosis who move will be bothered for a couple months by the new area’s psychotics doing thought broadcasting or gang stalking. If you do not talk to yourself aloud ever, this is usually not a problem. Some talk back to the people while others just keep quiet. You may be told some really helpful things to know about working in the area by people sitting at next table talking about you or someone alone who walks past you talking aloud to himself.

Things go best if you choose the expensive place you can afford in middle class suburban neighborhood. The stuff that happens in the hood could get you hurt. If you encounter gangs of kids stalking adults and threatening them about being psychotic, this is called gang stalking. Some of the poorer neighborhoods do this to anyone really, even military, just as an initiation. If you respond angrily, military was scared so badly they got ran out of the neighborhood. But, if you ignore this a couple of times, neighborhood may take you okay but these poor neighborhoods have some creepy drama they pull on people including busting all the window latches on you…I just recommend you walk around a neighborhood and see if anyone says anything weird to you before you choose to rent there. If you find the gangs of kids bothering people, area could even be unsafe for you much worse than just damaged stuff in your place so would even buy my way out of lease if I saw gang stalking.

If there is something about the area that is not working for you, I would lie about whatever it is when you leave like your parents need you for a while as family member is sick. Some people who did ‘take this job and shove it’ dances or got confrontational about anything may even be targeted for ruin in next job like theft of all their work equipment for new job OR WORSE STUFF…Need to be mellow and just watch the dynamics of the group to figure out if someone is top dog and rest are servants. This can become obvious if women are being victimized which does happen in some cities when females have their jobs ruined even to land new relationship. Bad sign place will screw you and saying much about reason for leaving will screw you worse…I see no need for assertiveness training as the good ones will treat you right if you refrain from insults/sarcasm, only use assertiveness in form of negotiating to fit job offers or haggling situations…

Most will not discuss any of these abuse situations/slave networks when you encounter one. Frequently, you may be trapped into helping out no matter what result on your employment which is good reason to not get involved with much when going to challenging college (except business networking organizations). Coming across the work sociopath has same rules and would even keep the wife away from the place if she is mouthy one…Is best to only discuss these situations with a spouse and decide on any changes to course you may wish to take as a result…Really, the borderline sociopath kinds think something bad will probably happen to most people who do move to some cities and he is really doing them a favor by latching onto them. New slaves are offered some job/work preferences in exchange for doing favors which could REALLY result in problems if you work in a job that could be used to screw customers…You decide.

Best of luck to you…