Missouri Man Cold and Bored

ROUTERS - April 26, 2016

A local Missouri man is cold and bored after what officials say has been a long and uneventful day. Sources also say his family refuses to turn the heat on.

3 Likes

When asked for comment, area mother said, “He can put on a sweater if he’s so cold. I told him there was a blanket next to the couch.”

1 Like

Update: Man has located his North Face.

1 Like

With us now is Professor Thermaberg, who says that there may be a valid reason for the man’s complaints. Can you tell us more, Thermaberg?

1 Like

The Governor of Missouri has just announced there’s enough in this year’s fiscal budget to purchase the man a heating blanket!

As for the boredom part, the Governor suggests a game of drunk naked twister with friends might just be the tonic to snap him out of his funk.

1 Like

Moved to Creativity. :slight_smile:

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator touque)

Hah! @Bluey2

We have Mayors and Premiers here in Canada, not Governors. But thanks for the ‘heads up’…I edited it. :sunny:

1 Like

In related news, three area models were forced unwillingly to pretend to be having fun while playing Twister. Officials are investigating the situation.

3 Likes

Im glad to see ya back @Patrick

I appreciate you being around.

1 Like

Thanks @HuckFinn

I too enjoy your presence on this Forum. Haven’t given up yet on my idea of a website for MI/Sz Artists. When I get things going, I’ll give you a heads up! :sunny:

He’s back from his Quest

4 Likes

Yeah…

I’m a world beater off of my meds…and ‘Johnny Do-Nothing’ while compliant. Gotta find the in between on that one fo sho.

1 Like

Otay :slight_smile: i started giving group guitar lessons just last week

1 Like

Nice…

I’m self taught at guitar and piano. I can bang out tunes. My 2 older brothers played in Bands for years. I just picked up their instruments and figured out how to play over the years.

Got a Telecaster, a Strat, a Sigma Martin 6 string, and a Korg SP-300 in the basement. And a Fender Princeton Chorus Amp for the electrics.

1 Like

nice :slight_smile: my lessons of theory truly helped as well as some scales :o)

1 Like

You’re miles ahead of me musically. But I feel I’ve got a knack for marrying a lyric to a melody…like this…

http://picosong.com/ggXa

I’ve played this before for everyone. Trying to get it sold for a Phone Company TV Commercial. We’ll see…

1 Like

i dont see me being further ahead. i think its just all i do with my time cause no woman loves me lol

Love grabs ya when you least expect it. Hang in there. Took me several years alone before I found a gal.

1 Like

gracias for the hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

A quote from an anonymous source who is familiar with the case says that the man pis*ed of his family long ago and he thinks the refusal for heat is a direct retribution for that act by the man in !998. Authorities are speculating that the riff originated in 1998 when the man had in fact, turned on the heat five times in one day, fueling a feud that has led to this latest act of revenge.