Missouri Man Cold and Bored

Hah! Pun intended? :smile:

1 Like

According to local officials, world-renowned moderator, Mr.@shutterbug (last seen wearing his distinctive toque), was brought in to lead negotiations and was successful in getting both parties to reach agreement. Although the specifics of the agreement are confidential, knowledgeable sources report that the cold and bored Missouri man has agreed to only communicate with other cold and bored members of the community and will only have limited and infrequent contact with his family members who have been moved to a new community. By all accounts, this solution has worked well and has staved off further conflict.

1 Like

No, I didnā€™t even realize it was a pun until you pointed it out.

Sources now realize that man was a one-year-old baby in 1998. Officials confirmed that the baby must have been ā€œquite a badassā€ and ā€œdidnā€™t take peopleā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā–  for very longā€.

Back to you, Nick.

Officials declined to comment until more facts are gathered in the case. They did reveal that the baby was in fact, knowledgeable about the turn of events but he has an iron-clad alibi as he was in his room pooping in his diapers that day when the alleged heat infraction occurred. Weā€™ will give live updates as more information comes to light.

Thanks Nick - we now turn to Dr. @Rhubot for unrelated breaking news out of SZ.com - Dr. @Rhubot, are you with us?

1 Like

Thanks, @Bluey2. Authorities are investigating claims that an area woman could sleep all day if they would just let her. Sources state that she stayed in bed until three pm yesterday afternoon. Whether rain, cold weather and a snuggly cat contributed to the situation still hasnā€™t been determined.

Is that you singing Patrick? You wrote that? Itā€™s GREAT!

Why are you instructing her to whisper? Oh, because sheā€™s feeling shy about it and itā€™s easier for her to whisper it? No, thatā€™s not it. I think youā€™re really tired of hearing her yell in her awful loud voice. So, you suggest she talk softer for a change.

Thanks @raff228!..

I wrote the ditty and my producer buddy is lead vocals. Iā€™m trying to get the song into a 30 second TV spot for a cell phone company.

OR/

It could be used for a Jewelry Companyā€¦the Ad featuring a marriage proposal.

These are my hopes for the little song I wrote. Thanks again for the positive feedback! :sunny: