Looking for a new ps4 game

I’ve just finished watchdogs 2 and am a great fan of GTA 5. They were excellent games and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of that ilk to enlighten me?

Appreciate any suggestions. Got to fill in the time somehow and gaming is quite fun. Thanks.

2 Likes

Remastered version of last of us

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s available for Ps4, but Saints Row 4 is GTA-like and very interesting.

If you’re looking for a beautiful game and have a lot of time on your hands, try Journey

2 Likes

I played journey. It was fun. Quite beautiful too. And finding out others were online at the same time was cool.

Looking forward to Read Dead Redemption 2 from Rockstar games in the new year.

2 Likes

have u ever played injustice 2 if not you should try it its a really good game its the only game i really play

1 Like

Assassin’s creed syndicate

1 Like

Battlefield 1 is good. I think they have it for PS4.

3 Likes

I’ll youtube game play on these recommendations to see if I’ll like it. thanks.

I have an Xbox but I seen there’s a game called Hellblade and the main character deals with psychosis, it looked pretty sick.

2 Likes

Try out prey it’s a really good game and it’s been on sale.

1 Like

DOOM 2016 remake is really mindlessly fun and violent. Wolfenstein The New Order is awesome. Fallout 4 is really good. Those are my current favourite games.

2 Likes

Play far cry series. .!!! Also prototype is damn ez…take care guys enjoy gaming…

1 Like

Journey was bad ass! Did you know that other character is actually another online player?

1 Like

I play ark, battlefield 1, black ops 3, resident evil 7, ■■■■ I cycle through alot of new and older games

1 Like

playing a lot of fallout 4 yet again.

It’s good. Not sure of the ps4 port but it’s a great pc game…I’m not into that master race bs but computers are so much better with mods and stuff…Never been a console person. It’s been Pc since the late 80’s…

3 Likes

IF you have the money and time, PC is good. For the casual gamer Consoles are preferable…but yeah fallout 4 is awesome.

2 Likes

Castlevania ps4 my fav casltevania was for psone

1 Like

Ive never seen any multiplayer castlevania except for nds

I have afriend avid gamer ps4 he has injustice on my laptop about all i can do is retro gaming