Just because you are paranoid

Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.

True. Very true.

It’s just a nirvana kind of night i suppose.

1 Like

You might want to remove that, naked child etc. Just the sign of times I’m afraid. My thoughts on it at anyrate.

Really?

This has sold millions upon millions of copies.

It’s just an innocent naked child being hooked with money, as if someone were fishing for people with money.

Whats wrong with that?

Yes, Kurt Cobain really seems to be running around guilt free these days, doesn’t he?

lol pans, did you read that on wikipedia? because I did too. Don’t take anything from wikipedia to heart. That website is not classified as a credible resource.

but its a true statement not in the sense that you may take it as…

No it’s not a true statement at all. The words may be correct but the spirit of the statement is wrong entirely. And it’s important to pay attention to that.

yet spirit is another thing you perceive. you would have to have him elaborate more on what he meant and hes feelings of it to make it a firm true or false.

ok… again you can say that… but when you get caught into relativity like that then you may as well say that there is no such thing as fact. I know that’s an extreme statement, but to give an example of what i was talking about before… you can just tell the spirit of what I’m saying… That’s how you get lost homes… Because see what I’m saying isn’t really what I’m typing verbatim, just as that quote that’s in referance here is perpetuating fear and paranoia, although the actual words “may be interpreted” as otherwise.

lol but you have to understand that this is such a broad statement as well that it could mean quite a few different things. i gave you in my first statement something that i perceived from its spirit then i gave you a nuetral statement to show you that both our statements could be true. but without further information from the maker of the statement there is no right or wrong answer since what we perceive is what we want to take from it in alot of cases but not all. and with out further information we have ourselves at this debate. been fun talking though :smile:

~~~~~~ ok. Well. ok! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I obviously don’t believe what you’re saying though, becuase what you’re saying is true obviously. However you’re forgetting that people make these sorts of broad statements on PURPOSE because they KNOW that it can’t be actually interpreted in a certain way… but at the same time they also KNOW the effect the the words (as a broad statement) will have on a person… it’s how you instill fear and paranoia in a person and get away with it… like for the purpose of say selling books or merchandise. But that doesn’t make the statement true in anyway. infact it’s all just a bunch of bs. … And yeah it is fun to talk to smart people every once in a while because it’s pretty rare. lol… so I’m glad I could entertain you.

The point im trying to make here is that like you said pans, just like any sort of advertising or religion or propaganda… those beings that you said are coming after you or whatever don’t really have any power at all. All they have is indirect influence, and you have the final say as to what you do. They don’t have any “real” power. Harassment is not real power, because you can ALWAYS veto it, or override it. That’s not real power, wether they exist or not. Look homes I’ve had real guns by real police being pointed at my face…and they didn’t even end up pulling the trigger. So you’re fine. You’ll be O.K. man. It takes a lot more than psychological warfare to take someone out. Just ignore them.

well

yes other people make this broad statement all the time some to instill fear as you said. but is pan doing this or not is another matter i believe he is doing this to make a statement of how he feels and where he is at. i marker if you will of where is at mentally. the purpose of this statement is up to him to clarify and us to try to figure out if he doesnt give us the clues. after reading other statements he has posted in other parts of this forum i get the general sense of where he is at in his mentality and i can relate because i have been there. to say where he is right or not doesnt really matter its the meaning behind it which is what he knows and what we dont. we must wait for further information to leak from him before we can say what he is trying to specifically do. on a broader sense upon the information he has given. could he be looking for help? someone to ground him mentally because they have been where he is at? its quite possible and highly likely but not in the sense that we know of because mainly people confirm or deny a person belief which is not what the person wants in most cases but and emotional grounding which is hard to do over something such as a forum. because it is so impersonal that one statement can be taken one way or another quite easily without any clarification becuase the emotion side of it is missing completely so therefore this could as well be a emotional grounding for him i dont know. again we will just have to see what he posts further to get clues as to where he is at mentally and where he is traveling. who could possibly not want help emotionally? which is quite the possibility he may like it but then again why would he post it? it depends on whether he likes where he is at or not that is the main question but seeing his other posts its seems quite clear that he doesnt. so we can make the assumption that he would like emotional grounding. or it could be false. take it as you will im only one person i cannot think of all the possibilities but i think we shouldnt leave out the bigger and smaller pictures to see what is goin on. take it as you will.

Yeah I just read the first sentence and that’s all. You already got lost homes, You’re in the wrong context. I’m referring to the wikipedia article on “paranoia” if you skim all the way up you’ll see that. I love pans desease and I think he’s a good person. I would never accuse him of any sort of said malice, pay attention doe. What he posted here is actually a quote, however he ommited the quotation marks. I was refering to the quote, “just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.” That’s a quote from the wikipedia article on paranoid. He didn’t make that up so I was treating this whole conversation/debate as a critique of the quote from the article. And I was telling pans to ignore wikipedia. because in the article on wikipedia that contains this quote is written in the wrong spirit, thus making the statement effectivly wrong even if the words appear to make sense. Sorry for any confusion. This debate… at least from my end… was on the quote from the article… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia. But it seems like it’s been updated to have that quote ommited from the essay (again like I said it’s not a credible resource they change it all the time). The quote can be found here: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/98153-just-because-you-re-paranoid-doesn-t-mean-they-aren-t-after-you. It’s written by Joseph Heller And all I’m saying is that this quote is total bs and that I’m worried that pans is reading a bunch of garbage on the internet that isn’t really true.

yes i aggree with you if you have read the rest that i had put in there you can see that im aggreeing with you but im putting off two different things at the same time. which i need to stop doing because of how i put things. but i was just saying that maybe he needs an emotional grounding.

Thanks for being nice and not losing your cool johnjohn, I just don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore. lol like don’t talk to me about it, talk to HIM he’s the one that needs the support right now he’s going through psychosis.

im sorry i guess im just trying to put something across that is not coming out properly. ive had my wife read it and she doesnt understand either its just one of those things that is hard for me to get across to people so i guess i should just leave it alone.

Oh no bro… I just don’t understand because I DIDN’T read it lol… and I’m like getting a headache. I’m sure it’s not you lol.

thats the problem though is i dont know how to talk to him about it ive been in a place that i can understand what he puts across and how he puts across. but its hard to tell whether what i say with put him one way or another without being in that state as well. but then again this is all an assumption of how he describes things and what he puts out. i can merely relate to what he puts out, becuase of my past experiences.