Im down to one meal a day

I don’t know where to put this under so u decide. But yea the past 2 days ive only eaten one meal. Im rarely hungry anymore. Only late at night. I don’t even get the headaches that come from not eating anymore.

It’s something you decided to do or just happened? Might be a sign your moods are changing again

I don’t know whats wrong with me. I just want to be able to enjoy food again like i used to. Im probably scarily underweight and i already have a problem with it as it is. Believe me i did not decide this @Minnii. I do stupid things but not eating and drinking water is not one of them.

I used to have this problem. Zyprexa took it away… But you’re already on Zyprexa, right?

I believe you, could be an eating disorder, but it seems its connected to your moods

Sorry about stereotyping or whatever you wanna call it based upon your past posts but if you recently quit weed it takes a while for your hunger receptors to go back to normal. Stoners may get the munchies but they’re skinny cuz they rely on weed to eat. And the raise in bp kinda cancels out the added calories. I know I smoked weed like almost three weeks straight and I could barely eat for the next 3-4 days after that and only ate while I was high during the binge. . If this isn’t the case then ignore my post…

3 Likes

Yes i might up it a pill though which my doc said was ok to do if i need it since they r only 5mg pills. Well i don’t need it for the psychotic stuff even though i probably do because ive been a mess lately but i definitely need to eat more so im gonna start with the upped dose now. I don’t think it is @chew I know weed withdrawal well and this isn’t it. This has been progessively getting worse for the past 2 months. If it was the weed then no one would smoke it.

1 Like

That might be a solution. Good luck, Rabbit :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if u want to stereotype me as the hippy or stoner. Im ok with that. It feels much better to hear that stereotype from u and stigma behind it then when i have a downfall and people figure out and then make judgements and to have that stigma and shame. It feels horrible thinking about what others think everytime i end up in the hospital

I barely eat anymore. Never hungry, just always kinda feel sick.

1 Like

Maybe drink those Ensure or Glucerna nutritional shakes to try to get your nutrients and calories up?

3 Likes

Have you had a medical checkup to see why you’re feeling sick?

2 Likes

I live near Las Vegas and there are a ton of buffets in the area, so sometimes I’ll eat a lot at one meal buffet and then I don’t have to eat until the next day.

I think it can be a good thing. If you eat one big meal per day, you might not feel hungry until the next day and so you probably won’t gain much weight. It could actually be good strategy if you don’t want to gain weight. Plus, it can make things efficient. Spend the rest of the time with more free time and less time eating or preparing meals.

Seroquel, though, makes me sleep a lot so some days I spend sleeping more than being awake and so wind up not eating much.

I feel exactly the same way. Is it like a step below sick though more around always slightly naseuous. Cause thats me