I think i might have aids to scared to get tested

What 151515151515

If i got aids from my ex its gonna be like terminator 1

1 Like

Dude I thought I had a government strain of HIV that was taken from hiv positive birds in a laboratory and it would only attack my liver and kill me within a few months. I thought that the government gave it to me. As a joke and I was furious and thought that I was being laughed at by the authorities. It was very scary and I had this delusion that if I took a couple hits off the crack pipe it would destroy the virus in its early stages so I actually drive down to ghetto and was about to buy some crack and decided against it.
I came home and told my mom and she put that movie Dallas buyers club on for me to check nvince me that I didnā€™t have that ā– ā– ā– ā– .
Iā€™m just saying that itā€™s a common delusion to have so donā€™t go all commando on somebody itā€™s in your head

1 Like

Cool ok mg1 glad u left the ghetto without a rock

1 Like

Did you get tested?

No dont got the drips

HIV doesnā€™t give you ā€œthe dripsā€ either.

My local Sexual health clinic can post you a home test kit for free, that you post back to the lab.

If not they have a almost instant test that they can preform, but normally they just send it to the lab and you get a letter/call/txt when your results come inā€¦ Itā€™s only a problem if they call you back in :wink:

Iā€™d recommend getting tested to anyone for peace of mind, as a friend contracted hep, so a couple of us went to make sure she hadnā€™t given anything to any of us as a result of drunken debauchery.

2 Likes

Why u winking this isent no joke pal

I went to my local gum clinic. Got fully tested for stds then got my hiv results back in 2 hours

Just get tested.

You need to get tested. The sooner you get tested the sooner you will get this off your mind.