How old would you say I was?

From the way I act. :see_no_evil:

One million 99 and half

3 Likes

Ahh sweet you think of me as mature. Not many people say that about me

3 Likes

twenties ? this is rigged… atleast at the fair the one attempting to guess the other ones age knows what they look like… and I would take a godly long lifespan that sounds like an upgrade… why would you ask this difficult question… ?

4 Likes

I don’t know, there are old people who are very active, I think I will be able to run in old age as well.

2 Likes

lol a lot of people in my life think I’m a bit immature but sometimes In writing people can tell more plus I’m open here more than I usually am. I’m actually almost 32

1 Like

“How old would you say I was?”

1 year old

because your profile picture looks like the number 1.

and before anyone asks, I’m not 5.

my second guess is that you are over 9000.

if that’s wrong, then I give up. I don’t know what I’m fighting for.

that was probably my voice when I was 5.

3 Likes

i change my answer…1… @sirborin… his logic is sound…your avatar does look like the number 1 brought to you by the color pinkish… don’t know the name for shades of pink… none of us even thought about maturity level when we guessed…my guess contained 10 numbers…you act like @anon80629714
what age do you judge me to be? or we both guess at @sirBoring age… you guess by maturity ill guess by what number his avatar looks like… lol

1 Like

are you doing handstand push up guess work on the guessing thread? i think your age is over 5000…

1 Like

The natural maturing process can be bypassed and sped up, but you have to sacrifice in other areas of the usual life.

I’d say you were around 28. out dating and enjoying life as best you can :smiley:

1 Like

wouldn’t quite say enjoyying lols… id be happier single but i just cant see that yet loools

1 Like

I thought mid twenties. If you had a very sheltered life, you can seem much younger because you’re not jaded yet.

How old do you feel when manic? That’s your inner child. Think how old people act is pretty irrelevant maturity on something’s is a different story especially when it comes to tolerance and understanding of others. ie stuff like stigma of mental illness, racisms sexism etc etc

1 Like

wait… but children often speak to everyone the same… is the trained tolerance we gain with maturity more mature than not even noticing anything that would require a tolerance? your move wolfman …

What’s your logic children all speak the same?

whats your logic to assume abstracts require logic to find?

Thirties. I know!!!

2 Likes

Hmm what’s that in English? Are you manic atm @flameoftherhine?

2 Likes

I can ignore most of your question too…lol im not being serious at all… you gotta poke the wolf everyonce ina while…

1 Like