How old would you say I was?

hey… you said you wouldn’t tell anybody… we are no longer dating…

2 Likes

You never respected me in the morning anyway!

2 Likes

I told you how I act before coffee doesn’t count…i have a condition…slow…to …rise syndrome… and that innuendo was unintentional…

1 Like

lol @genbu for eating up our mature lovers spat…

2 Likes

I’ll show YOU love

2 Likes

He’s needy but has his moments .

2 Likes

deal… it has been awhile since i got any apathetic love at all… how have you been?

Sorry ish we have high jacked your thread.

1 Like

what thread is this? lol

This is a thread? Wait where am I? OHHHHHHH nooooo

1 Like

I’vebeen great. Was living on my own for awhile but Dad moved back in. I might have another place lined up. I found my calling in life and discovered my greatest obstical in life. So I just need to put plans into action. I’m ready.

2 Likes

you have been a busy apathy finding you calling and identifying a large object obstructing your lifes momentum… you missed some good mod on mod pranking… i laughed anyway…

Was it something like fire works in their car or warm water while sleeping? Both of which I approve of btw…

1 Like

no basically pixel turned szadmins user status to new user… seeing this as a direct threat to the throne moonie, black cat.ie…and the ninja were born… the bearded tree was too busy arguing with the last of the wise ones about how best to eat the man of the mountains… to …cut to the end… it turns out all of the mods are actually szadmin on not only diff accounts but also on separate computers…

1 Like

I am szadmin too, did you know?

that’s funny… because every where I go…the people always know…szadmin … for…his name… is my name too… .

And bingo was his nameo

1 Like

In some ways you act like you are 16 in other ways you act like you are 45.

20s … I suppose