How my face changed from teenager to adulthood

How my face changed from teenager to adulthood

Wrong continuing Brain Script.

Correct continuing Brain Script.

It is possible to switch to correct actuality.

IMG_20170923_063010
IMG_20170923_065843IMG_20170923_065824

4 Likes

hey man, a good amount of women like older looking guys~

This is when I was laughing while trying to control it… and the picture was taken during examination time when my friends were deliberately making jokes to make sure the picture is messed up.

1 Like

Nice post sagar

Keep it up

1 Like

Thanks…

1 Like

that is cool. :grin:

My childhood photos are with my sister and she is coming tomorrow and luckily I made a phone call and she said she will bring them.

do you have baby pictures? I like babies…ive thought about posting it myself~

1 Like

only one baby photo, why bcoz my parents never had camera and never desired to take pictures

my parents say that I was white during childhood, I played outdoors in hot sunny days and afternoons included for several years and I became dark brown

yea I only had a couple myself…but I lost whatever I had. I only have 1 left…and I treasure it for personal reasons. throughout I only took a handful pics of myself, its a shame we sometimes realize things a little too late…im even insecure to take pics myself now. I know there is a lot of people that take pics, but I respect that…but I was never really into it throughout my life itsef.

same here… ditto

This was taken during year 2002 and I was at home, I didn’t bathe for several days and I didn’t even comb my hair and that was my first days of mustache, later I started to shave it.If it were to be not taken then I wouldn’t had the any picture in between 1996 and 2013

The above image is 1996.

The below images are from 2013

1 Like

that was like— brain drain starting days of schizophrenia, I was already diagnosed with it, I was telling everyone that Bill Gates is planning to kill me and sending messages using news papers and television and movies and watching me using satellites, thermal radiation, visible right, it was like they are watching even though I am in the ground floor of an apartment

I used to write messages on paper and keep them on top of buildings and used to tell everyone that they are reading my messages

1 Like

sorry this was 1998

IMG_20170923_065809

3 Likes

Wonderful memories …i love it …!!! U look like ur father…
Who has the collection pf ur pics way…!!! I dont have any …

1 Like