Post your childhood pics

I was prettier when I was a kid haha :smiley:

10 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

I was really really ugly when I was a child. So I’m not proud of this picture.

9 Likes

Ugly is not the right word. You were a bit goofy lol :laughing: :crazy_face:

Oh my Gosh. Now I seem a diferent person.

1 Like

You did change quite a bit!

1 Like

monarch-emerging-from-chrysalis

1 Like

You look pissed off! :triumph:

1 Like

:rofl: That’s how I always looked getting pictures taken for official stuff. It was for school ID or something.

1 Like

I love this. You all look so sweet. I will find a pic and scan it, when I’m at my dad’s.

@BringMeCoffee, I love your girlhood pics. You look very sweet, but also…maybe strong or strong-willed or so would be the right word. I like the combination of that.

3 Likes

There are apps which can help you with it. Don’t need PC and scanner for it. You just take a pic with app and it crops out corners and flattens image so it won’t look curved.

I scanned above pics with app on my phone.

1 Like

Thank you !! :two_hearts: I was a strong-willed kid :slight_smile: I was playful, smart kid at school but stubborn also.
((I miss those days))

I also believe I was way prettier than now:)

1 Like

You are beautiful as you are now. Dont feel concern.

Its kind of unnecessary to compare yourself to yourself you know :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Well I guess your’e right :slight_smile: !

1 Like

@vyom, thank you, but I (by principle) do not own a smartphone. I only have an old Nokia. I have even been off the internet for half a year. I may ask my dad or kid to take a photo with theirs. :slight_smile:

@BringMeCoffee. Haha I can see it. In the pics you look intelligent and emotionally intense (not in a negative way). Strong-willed. But also good-hearted. I saw your selfie and I by no means think you are less pretty now. I think you look fine.

2 Likes

Wow thats very sweet of you to say !! :slight_smile:

I hope I am good-hearted till this day. :slight_smile: thank you again :hibiscus:

1 Like

7 Likes

Me and my dad. He had sz too. He died when i was 11.

8 Likes

My God!
The bottom picture of you looks exactly like my brother when he was a kid! :smile:

2 Likes