How I intend to avoid helplessness and progress with Paranoid Schizophrenia

How I intend to avoid helplessness and progress with Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Problem: Paranoid Schizophrenia.
What: Paranoid delusions and RAM or Working Memory or Prefrontal cortex severely damaged or not functioning.
Longterm memory or Harddisk is also damaged or not functioning properly.
Solution: Know that “something happens” Watch or be aware or be conscious about your paranoid delusions and absence of memory. Set a small goal and then another small goal and so on… forget your past goals, actually you will automatically forget or not reminded or don’t remember your past goals.

Summary: Solution: Be aware of your paranoid delusion(s) and absence of memory.

Set a small goal and forget it and keep setting small goals and keep forgetting every goal but one goal at a time.

Find the PATTERN, make the CONNECTion, and TEACH.

Solution: Involve - Small goal.

Get involved and set a small goal, once you set a small goal, get involved in it.

3 Likes

HARD TO KEEP FOCUSED yeah keep it up your very intelligent ive noticed a lot of schizophrenic men are super intelligent for some reason.

Give yourself credit for your awesome pattern!

This is intelligent I can’t agree more with the small goal setup process it is miraculous when put in alignment with determination. My RAM is damaged too but it seems to me that people only inspect the outer case so it makes it an internal issue to deal with the hardships. Keep up the spirit and hope to know things are going well for you. Endless determination.

Solution: Involve - Small goal.

Get involved and set a small goal, once you set a small goal, get involved in it.

This is very familure. The act of forgetting is a method it seems to avoid a rule based cognitive process. But unfortunately you packaging is in a rule based formulea. So it seems you know whats required , but your ultimately given yourself a stick to beat yourself with should your brain decides your breaking your rules. And with schiz it will invariably decide by default that your breaking your rules. Dont know what do really say , do aomething you like and move away from making rules for yourself. The reason at least , it was for me , is that you are trying to stop an ultimately critical mind from criticising itself . So if you abide by rules , your mind has no other choice but to not be critical. I think this is familure to many with schiz

1 Like

This is not an act of forgetting. In Paranoid Schizophrenic some different parts of brain do not function… so you do not even remember and forgetting is something that comes after remembering… got it? Some parts of brain regarding memory do not work. It’s as simple as that. I hope you get it.