How Come? (10c)

Guys… I’m gonna be hanging up my hat for awhile…
Don’t freak out, I’ll be back…
Please miss me…
Please be disappointed…

Ok I’m back. Just had to get some things sorted out. What’s happened since I was gone?

2 Likes

How come you work your a$$ off all day…all week at a new position within your company, and the one or two times in an 8 hour shift you’re out for a smoke or taking a pee is when your Supervisor is looking for you.

Happened to me this week.

2 Likes

Omg this is so true.

1 Like

Or the VERY rare occasion you pull your truck over on a back road to piddle in what you thought was a relatively private spot … your boss drives past and honks at you. Gawd.

1 Like

people mostly use their air conditioner cold as winter at summer and hot as summer at winter.so what s point of that

How come every time you hop in a Cab, the immigrant driver tells you he’s actually an Astronaut in his home country?

Because immigrants are survivors.

This shall henceforth be referred to as the DREXIT

(Dramatic Exit)

3 Likes

I like that!..

When someone asks SzAdmin to delete their account, or just tell everyone they’re leaving…we call it a…

Drexit

(Good one, Pix!)

2 Likes

How Come…

Every new baby name is an old name, just spelled differently…like Jayne, Sahlley, Allycia (instead of Alice), Alysson…etc.

It’s like parents these days give their children unique names in the hopes they will grow up to be geniuses just because they have an original name!

What’s up with that? Eh? Huh??

1 Like

Because they are on the Jeremy Kyle show and clearly can’t spell!!!

How come every time I’m about to get lucky in one of my dreams, my Mom walks into the dream and says…

"Pancakes anybody?? Fresh off the griddle!!

I think I need to talk to a professional about this.

I believe a good Stand Up shtick should be like your Wedding Day…something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.

(Just thought I’d bump this old thread for some of the Newbies to enjoy) :smile:

1 Like