Hey guys on here: Have you ever clean-shaved your crotch?

Lol, I tried it a few times many years ago. I can’t really say it did anything for me except itch when it started growing back. One girl (out of the very few I’ve had “encounters” with) asked me if I had a disease or something, lol.

8 Likes

I tried once but I have regretted it ever since. I guess I got a little too ambitious and took a little too much off the top. Boy that was an embarrassing visit to the ER and my insurance wouldn’t pay for a prosthesis.

1 Like

I clean-shave it: makes that area a lot more easier to clean.

it’s hard to walk outside though, when I do. because during the summer, the sun just goes right through and burns that sensitive skin. even during the winter, the cold wind just freezes that cockpit.

awesome thread topic, by the way. half the people here can’t participate in it. lol lol

cha cha cha chia! I remember that commercial.

the Chia Tree was definitely an unexpected twist.

2 Likes

I use to shave my whole body then let it grow a little.

I had to shave everything once for a vasectomy. My nether region was like a hacky sack ball!

And when it grew back in, my knob looked like a Chia Pet!

2 Likes

Sorry, had to participate in this thread- just to say how much it made my day- laughing!
Thanks guys! :smile:

2 Likes

Well @Csummers, if you want a really, really good laugh, I have pictures!

1 Like

Want to share?.. :wink:

1 Like

It’s tempting…

2 Likes

everyone knows csummers is an undercover mod.

just kidding

I get hard to fight urges on shaving all my body hair, then after a month or to it goes away, odd cause not something I want all the time. The I grow it back and things are back to normal. I could use a good explanation for this, if anyone has one

2 Likes

I haven’t done it, but a girl did that to me once.

1 Like

If any girl did it to me I would marry her.

3 Likes

Actually, it was kind of disconcerting to have her fooling around with a razor that close to my private member.

1 Like

Only under the covers.

1 Like

In that situation don’t get into an argument about women’s rights.

2 Likes

Yes. Exactly. … 15

2 Likes

Sort of. Was stoned out of my gourd and mixed up the girlfiend’s NAIR with my shampoo (I tend to soap down my entire body with the lather from my head 'cuz I’m cheap). Realized the mistake when the burning started, but by then it was too late. Any sort of hair comes out pretty easy when you use that shiz as I discovered.

And, yeah, it does itch when it grows back in. Especially if your sack is still all red and tender from harsh chemicals. Oh, also? The itching in the butt crack from hair growing in is even WORSE.

Enjoy the mental images.

:confounded:

Edit: GirlFIEND wasn’t a typo, btw. I don’t miss that one (psycho biznatch).

6 Likes

Oh gawd…you win this round…hands down

1 Like

Hehehehe mischievous grinning going on…

1 Like