Good morning/Good night thread

Thanks B :slight_smile:

Good morning, guys. Still sick with the sore throat for some reason. Canā€™t wait for this to be over and done with. :sob:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I took a seroquel yesterday and slept for ten hours. I feel refreshed now.

I saw my psychiatrist yesterday, he said he thinks Iā€™m doing well and that a lot of people on APā€™s still get symptoms. I told him about my reality checklist I use in the mornings to prompt me to have a shower etc, and my instructional slide shows for when things are really bad. He said they are really good.

1 Like

Good morning. !!!

1 Like

Good morning JJ! I hope you have a nice day today!

We have Mr Turtleā€™s father visiting in the morning then we are going out to buy Tiggy his birthday present (a new tunnel), and a couple of stocking fillers for Tiggyā€™s first Christmas.

1 Like

Buenas noches. 1515

1 Like

Good morning its already 10:37 amā€¦!!!

1 Like

Good
Morning
Far cry
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good night everybody!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this is good morning or good night. I slept from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm today, and now it is 12:30 pm, and Iā€™m not the least bit sleepy. Iā€™m doing laundry.

Good morning! Work day today

2 Likes

Good morning!!!

2 Likes

Good evening Guysā€¦!!!

Good morning. I slept really well last night. Iā€™m weaning off the xanax and havenā€™t been lately.

1 Like

Its dark and hell is hotā€¦Good night my ROck a fellasā€¦!!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I am awake now. It is 3.19am

1 Like

Gute Nacht. :sleepy:

1 Like

Good morning. Making coffee. Airplane today!

1 Like

Morning, had a almost 24 hour sleep, other than getting up for a little bit a few times, then a 12 hour sleep, with very very odd dream, baby turned into a devil, seemed so real, was scary

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Itā€™s monday here and I only have to wash my hair today.