Good morning/Good night thread

Every two weeks - but I am actually getting it a day early today. So we will only briefly be depot buddies!

Good while it lasted :joy_cat:

1 Like

Funny, Iā€™m taking it a day later :smile: Yesterday was a holiday here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our Stars have aligned today!

1 Like

Good morning everybody! :partly_sunny:

Hope you guys are doing better than me today. Apparently Iā€™ve got strep, so Iā€™ll have to be dealing with that for a bit. What are you all up to?

1 Like

I slept on the couch and am in so much pain right now

1 Like

Iā€™m really sorry to hear about that! How come youā€™re hurting?

1 Like

Ugh, I hate when that happens. Sorry youā€™re in pain :slight_frown:

1 Like

Oh man, sorry youā€™re sick!

2 Likes

My arm mustā€™ve fallen asleep like ten times while I was sleeping and it was all uncomfortable on the couch

Sorry youā€™re sick

Strep sucks

1 Like

Itā€™s fine. Hoping that itā€™ll clear up soon and that Iā€™ll be good to go.

[quote=ā€œturningthepage, post:2535, topic:37871, full:trueā€]
My arm mustā€™ve fallen asleep like ten times while I was sleeping and it was all uncomfortable on the couch[/quote]

Ouch! I hate it when that happens. Hope your arm feels better soon. And thank you.

1 Like

Now this girl telling me sheā€™s asexual, but she wants to one day marry a man and have two kids, I donā€™t know what to thinkā€¦

1 Like

:smile: Sheā€™s probably confused. Teenage years and the twenties are very confusing sexually, she will probably make up her mind in the meanwhile.

1 Like

She says she has a sex drive ā€¦sometimes. Yeah she seems confused

1 Like

And her ex was a girl

1 Like

Yeah, just confused right now. :slight_smile:

If worse comes to worst we can always be good friends

1 Like

Friends first! Thatā€™s the best approach Iā€™ve found so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not going to sleep as such but retiring to bed. Have had a busy day but all is done now. Have closed the curtains and am going to curl up in bed and watch the olympics.

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: I wanted to shout that but I also didnā€™t want to be rude.

3 Likes

I got my passportā€¦now I can go to Portugal Australia and Canada woooooo

3 Likes