8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

Mmm grandma’s chicken and dumplings…

Comes complete with small chicken bones, cartilage, and pieces of chicken skin!

Yeah, I just submitted an online message instead. If I don’t hear back within 24 hours I will call.

1 Like

Yay my bf is yelling about the cat spilling something.

Silence 15151515

1 Like

Okay!

Sorry for being a drama queen, again.

I’m not upset anymore and I talked to my husband,

Sort of, we just talked on the phone and he didn’t mention the argument and was a little over the top nice,

That’s about as close to an apology as I’m ever going to get out of the man.

Works for me…

:rofl:

4 Likes

I was iron deficient too when I was vegan.

Despite taking supplements.

In a way I believed that we are who n all we are but that we can be different species etc

Such as me as a dog or trees or my energy in nature …

So a cat that is me but another body and species and upbringing etc

Not sure if I still believe that though.

Praying today felt good as I went down on my knees and it was really nice and I cried.
Then I heard my bf outside and stopped.

I am eating a absolutely amazing weight watchers bar.

It is amazingly delicious.

Touch of violet crumble taste to it and gooey toffee.

Thank you weight watchers.

I am not a member because I can not afford it and believe I could not follow them or understand how to …

That I am not smart enough to do weight watchers .

Lite n easy is great but I eat weight watchers bar for lunch and normal dinner and breakfast.

Today I was a bad girl because I ate bread aswell.

2 Likes

Goodnight from Texas. God bless Willie Nelson.

Quasall

5 Likes

I am exhausted,

I just finished work, it is 1 am. I will shower, and sleep.

Tomorrow is a very big day!

“…and they don’t want you to hear the other side. And that should make a light bulb in your head go off. Why don’t they want me to hear the other side? Why don’t they think I can listen to both and come up with my own decision?” - Dr. Suzanne Humphries

1 Like

Listening to Jeff listen to his own memes is like watching a Grandma learn how to use snapchat.

@anon1571434, been meaning to tell you. There’s a guy who catches the same bus in to campus as me every day, and takes the same bus back every afternoon. Busses every 10 minutes so it’s some coincidence.

Anyway, he looks a bit like you, and so every day I just beam happy thoughts and goodwill at him the whole ride :smile_cat: Hope some of them make their way to you.

4 Likes

Insomnia is getting the best of me

Idk how I’ll hold down a job if I can’t sleep.

Thank you @Rhubot

1 Like

Try forcing yourself to wake up early, a bit earlier every day, as well as the obvious stuff, like cutting out caffeine. I wake up at 3:30 a.m. every workday, and I typically am able to fall asleep by 8-8:30 p.m. Or maybe you could get a job working midnights.

It’s 4 a.m. here, and I’m having my morning coffee. I think it’s a little easier to wake up when you have a good reason to wake up, such as getting up for work.

1 Like

Worrying about my future a little… :worried:

Even with meds (seroquel)? I have the same problem. Dono what to do expect raise meds.

1 Like

Your future is merely a succession of nows. But honestly I don’t get this whole mindfulness bullish!t.

2 Likes

■■■■ me. ■■■■ my life.

1 Like