Do you think that that the government is spying on you?

Yeah there’s a US government agency spying on people on the Internet. It’s called the NSA. But their spying on everybody whether they have sz or not.

3 Likes

I’ve got it all, people watching, the supernatural going down, ■■■■ blew up around my parts man.

A god came in my backyard one night and hurt me to, you can’t touch them man, they live in the light, you can’t touch them. Had i taken a swing it would have gone right through it, it could grab me though.

I’m also a mind control victim.

And attempts on my life have been made as well.

And there may have been a flood once that wasn’t normal, but that’s a different story.

1 Like

man, I can’t believe this thread !! you all sound unstable !! how many stable people are on this thread? ME. man, this is horrible.

1 Like

It depends how you define “spying.” Corporations do the vast majority of database collections (the average American is on more than 300 databases). The F.B.I. has about 50% of Americans on a facial-recognition database.

I asked this question to Siri, my personal assistant on my iPhone, and she said no. However, she did know my exact location, what I ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and what type of clothing I was wearing.

4 Likes