Schizophrenia.com

Government harassment

Does anyone else believe that some of the voices comes from embedded microchips. Sometimes I hear the FBI talking to me. And I always wait for something to come. I have the ability to not think and let the world come in. So I think they abuse me because of it.

thought i would say hi.
no one has put micro chips inside you…no one is that interesting !!!
no one is secretly talking to you… :telephone:
remember you have sz as do i.
i used to think there were bugs and cameras everywhere !?!
nope there wasn’t … :smiley: …just me being sz !?!
take care :alien:

4 Likes

Used to feel the same way Siskapoochi felt the president was upset at me and wanted to kill me for thinking intrusive thoughts and he said did they put a chip in her yet. I think because he hates me and thinks i harmed his nephew with my thoughts. Wish i had my privacy. If no one tried to read my mind or couldn’t then this wouldn’t be happening.

1 Like

Sorry siskapoochi, typo/error, accidently used your name did not mean to

Yeah, but I didn’t freak that much about chips more about nanobots. It’s a delusion, it will pass, don’t worry

1 Like

These technologies don’t exist. Not yet any ways.

2 Likes

Talking about electronic torture abuses from implants and 24 hour surveillance is not consistent with recovery. Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I no longer believe in such things. It’s clearly delusional thinking on my part.

1 Like

Yup. And remember that technology doesn’t even exist yet. It’s all just fear and an imagination.