Do you love america?

'Muricaaa! :stuck_out_tongue:

America is my motherland, I will never forget the comrades I left behind

1 Like

Yeah that is what every American says until he has to live under a bridge with no food and healthcare. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d actually get more money if I was homeless because of my disability. I already get free healthcare, free education, etc. What else do you think I should have?

1 Like

Nothing but I think every American should have.

I like to come to america one dayā€¦i like and love america very muchā€¦respect to all americans from far cry0ā€¦

5 Likes

Thank you. We love you too. :smile:

4 Likes

Actually, in many states, you need an address to receive welfare money. So this isnā€™t universally true, as I sadly found out.

1 Like

My uncle lives in the US,in florida thlahasee.
i love americans and i like their country.

1 Like

I do love America. I love America for the following reasons:

freedom
democracy
capitalism
diversity
military
innovation
natural beauty

2 Likes

Always room for change

1 Like

I love America but i like also my country and donā€™t want to leave

2 Likes

I love America.

Not in love with a lot of things happening right now,

But thatā€™s not the fault of the average American.

However, loving America is not going to keep me here,

Its very likely that within the next five years Iā€™ll be moving abroad.

Itā€™ll be so that I can be close to family, but I wonā€™t pretend that the weird (shit) going on around here isnā€™t a factor.

In summary,

Like so many ex-boyfriends,

I love America, but Iā€™m not committed,

And am flirting with other countries all the time.

4 Likes

Love What America used to stand for, dislike the thought and emotional manipulation of the media. The material and money obsession is a big turn off and there is very little community socialization since communities became peer groups and not places. I am flirting heavily with Croatia right now lol.

1 Like

its true what you say

America is being ran by the wealthy under our current president and I fear they might cut my medicare soonā€¦I hate Trump and all he has done is give all the wealthy a hand out when the poor are the ones who need itā€¦we are up for a raise in social security this year and I am praying we get itā€¦we havenā€™t had a raise in over five yearsā€¦

1 Like

My country isnā€™t perfect, but I love it. I love my freedom. And thatā€™s not to say there isnā€™t freedom elsewhere. I know there is. But thereā€™s a lot of the world where there isnā€™t freedom. I donā€™t like Trump, and I donā€™t know a single person who does - literally. I love the beauty of my country. I love that Americans are so generous. When things happen in the world we donate big time. Our country does have money but many of us share it too. There are money hungry people in my country but the average American isnā€™t trying to get rich quick. Theyā€™re just trying to earn a living like everyone else. Our military is forced to mind problems that arenā€™t our business but you know what? Itā€™s expected of us by the UN too. They often want us to get involved. iā€™m not saying we should always be involved but many times we are expected to be. And we have helped people that way too. The system isnā€™t perfect but no country is perfect. Every country has ups and downs. We have a problem with our media only sharing sensational news, which is frustrating because the world doesnā€™t know the average American. It only knows what the media shares and thatā€™s not a good representation of us as a people. Iā€™ve met many foreigners who were surprised at how kind Americans can be. And how generous. Like I said, my country isnā€™t perfect but I love her. In America youā€™re not brought down by the actions of your parents and grandparents if you donā€™t want to be. You can choose your life and live it the way you want to. Sure, this happens in other countries too. But not in all of them. Itā€™s a blessing to be in a land where youā€™re free. And when I donā€™t like whatā€™s happening I can vote. I can lobby. I can become a part of the protest and opposition. I can say I hate the president and not go to jail for it. But mostly I love the people of my country. The average American is kind, not constantly yelling and screaming about this or that. The average American is just trying to earn a living, and be a part of a great family with friends. Theyā€™re just not loud, and with the media the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Itā€™s the obnoxious people on the news unfortunately. I do wish that would change. But even so, I still love my country. And I have no intention of leaving. Iā€™d love to visit other countries. Iā€™m very interested in other cultures. And I respect other cultures as many Americans do. I donā€™t expect everyone to have to want to live like me. I believe in their freedom to choose how they want to live their lives. I believe in their freedom to choose their religion and their own political system. And I would gladly fight for their freedom to do so. America is my home. Itā€™s where my family and friends are. Itā€™s beautiful. And I love her.

4 Likes

Wall of text @CoCo

6 Likes

I do not like americaā€¦ other countries have the same freedoms with way less ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ america is like the no chill zone capital of the worldā€¦ violence and greed rule the roostā€¦ ignorance is rampantā€¦ and pretty much self imposedā€¦ of course not everybody and not every place within america sucksā€¦ were not as cool as we think we areā€¦ and most of the world knows itā€¦

3 Likes

I like America but wouldnā€™t want to live there. I get good health care here and itā€™s free. I get my medication free. I get very generous welfare payments. I get free bus travel all over the country. I have Europe on my doorstep. From London I can fly anywhere in the world cheaply. I speak the best language. We have some of the top universities in the world. Our supermarkets are stocked with many varieties of food grown in England without pesticides. Our beef is no injected with steroids, itā€™s grown naturally. We have democracy. We have tons of history. We are apart of other countries history as being the foot stone in their democracy.

1 Like