Do you have a potty mouth? šŸš½

Yes I once had a potty mouth. When I had my teeth cleaned I thought that the dentist had bad breath, but it turned out to be bacteria between my teeth that smells like sh-t. So it rinsed my mouth often with salt water ( hot water mixed with lots of salt). That killed the bacteria. Hee Hee

By the way, my throat and overall neck was swollen. I had done as doctors recommended and stopped salting my foods. This screwed up my thyroid. But once I did this mouth wash and added iodized salt to my food, the swelling that had been there for years, went away.

1 Like

I do NOT f@#king cuss like a f@#king nasty-a$# sailor. Not at all. I am VERY proper!

oh like hellā€¦

Why dress it down

When Iā€™m with my cousins or with friends I let it fly, but not around my parents or their parents.

1 Like

I use to curse a lot in my teen yearsā€¦im born and raised in ny so a lot of that around my environment. I still do it sometimesā€¦but I feel guilty when I do it. when I drink a lot I def do it a lot more. donā€™t CURSEā€¦and if you have toā€¦do it with a positive intention, not with a negative energy.

:black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square: yeah sometimes.