Do you believe in recovery without medication?

They want us to take it step by step. It really does poisoning us. I know this, I feel that

1 Like

But there are many other people that took antipsychotics for decades without dying, why should they kill you now?

They were working like this all the time, I have just realized this recently. Not everyone is noticing this, but I am

Psychosis is worse than the antipsychotics for your health.
Some people get cured by them, most people get at least some symptomatic effects.
Taking an antipsychotic is the most rational first-line approach.

The drug companies didn’t stop the reasearches that found the cures for many different illnesses, the real problem is that the researchers themself don’t even know how does a healthy brain work…

1 Like

I don’t think I’m having psychosis, I think they are saying this to me in order to make me schizophrenic. And voices I’m hearing is real, it’s not hallucination, no one has hallucinations someone is doing this to us, people are out to get us! The music I’m hearing is real, they are playing this above me. Whispers is real, they are making them to scare me and everything else is real as well. When they say: “Overdose” they want me to overdose, they want me to die, but I’m not dead so they put me on antipsychotics in order to kill me this way

And there are no such things as schizophrenia, they want us to be them because they want us to be killed

Antipsychotics are not poison and will not kill you. They are usually essential to recovery and studies suggest they probably increase our life expectancy. It’s important to talk to your doctor about side-effects though, as they can sometimes be serious.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_use_of_antipsychotic_drugs_improves_life_expectancy_for_individuals_with_schizophrenia

2 Likes

Even if what you said was true, would it be better to stay comfortably in your home taking the antipsychotics or to be in a mental hospital wearing a straitjacket under heavy injections?

1 Like

It is true, I’m telling you. I know this, I was thinking a lot about schizophrenia and when I started thinking rationally I realized that schizophrenia doesn’t exist at all, we are all ok, I’m ok. We don’t need any medication. They want us to be on them because they are out to get us, they want to kill us. It’s not save. This world is not save.

Once I started thinking rationally I realized that schizophrenia doesn’t exist. When I stopped taking my medication I started thinking properly and now I know, yes they want to kill us!

Psychiatric hospital is the place where we die as a human

Those who are on antipsychotics are not thinking rationally, I’m not on the for a while now so I’m ok, I do think!

You are not thinking rationally. Schizophrenia is a well documented disorder. It comes with observable biological consequences, as well as psychological, and its history can be traced back through millennia. Doctors do not want to kill us. No conspiracy like that could exist on such a massive scale without being revealed to us. I would strongly advise you not to stop taking your medication if you want to stay out of psychiatric hospitals. I am worried about you and I hope you at least talk this over with your doctor before you make any rash and potentially very harmful decisions regarding your own health.

2 Likes

What about the negative symptoms?
What about the experiences of all the people of this forum, even those that are not taking antipsychotics?

It’s a part of killing us, negative symptoms are created by antipsychotics. I’m not on them for a while now, and I’m full of energy now, I’m absolutely fine! If I tell this for my psychiatrist he will lock me so to kill me slowly!

You don’t trust me do you

I am thinking rationally, since I stopped taking them (not for a long tho), I started feeling myself, no negative symptoms, full of energy etc. Yes I’m hearing things now, but it’s no way of hallucinations, they are doing this to me, to lock me or put me back on medication

I trust you but you didn’t answer my question:

Everyone has to understand that our bad experience is created by them. They are making us to hear voices, they are making those voices. It’s not our fault it’s their fault, I’m talking from my experience, we need to fight. I’m not on medication for a while, so I’m thinking now

No one does believe me… :confused: I don’t want to die and I don’t want you to die, so please listen to me

How do they make these voices?
How would you fight them?

For instance, my neighbors are playing loud music and making those whispers and telling me to overdose over and over again. Yes, I did call police once and I told this, but they are against me anyways, so they told me no one was playing the music or making those whispers
To protest against them, to protest against doctors and society.

The more I think the more I realize!