Any Digital Artists here?

Well, like i said, Character is the total and sum of a persons choices. You have a ton of opportunity and folks are always willing to look at you in a different light once they see all the sides of you. Nothing is written in stone. As far as the hyper stuff goes, its part of your trauma and folks need to understand that its your struggle, and that understanding goes further than writing a person off. You will be fine, each day we grow stronger and wiser, you are no exception to that. I look forward watching you get stronger and more secure in your own skin.

1 Like

That’s true just now I have to work to prove myself. Which is fine but I’m just very tired right now. I didn’t really sleep last night cause I was triggered so bad and the sleep I did get was plagued with nightmares. I’m just exhausted. I hope people don’t just write me off. I’m working very hard at being less anxious.

Ok, i understand totally. I wont write you off, i will do my best to be a good friend and understand you better. Get some good sleep and think good thoughts, i know its hard, but hopefully you can and get some peaceful sleep. Best of luck and goodnight, I’m going to call it a night too. Feel better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I’ll try. Goodnight.