Zwolfgang and wave----never again!

My dad drinks that + honey when he’s sick.

Used to make it for me when I was small.

It actually helps !

1 Like

I once mistakingly drank down a quart of creamer from my sister’s refrigerator. I thought it was a milkshake.

2 Likes

When I was a kid eating out my dad would get so mad at me for opening and drinking those little creamers that were on the table. The waitress would have to clean up a whole pile of them. No doubt the waitress would be thinking to herself thanks you little ■■■■■■■.

:innocent:

2 Likes

I went through a “Bulletproof coffee” phase, where I put pats of butter in my coffee, a la Bulletproof Lifestyle’s “fat is sooo good for you” philosophy.

Saturated fat wrecks you! It wreaks all kinds of damage in your body. Worst thing is it increases the permeability of your gut, so that in turn increases autoimmune issues.

@ThePickinSkunk

The use of commas mate … :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:joy: Skunks don’t use commas. We’re lucky to be endowed with the gift of speech to begin with. But ya I know. Grammar was never my strong point. I could do math like a whiz and master difficult accounting concepts but English composition killed me in college. I have a problem with comma splices and sentence fragments. :angry:

1 Like

My english ain’t so good either :crazy_face:

Reading your post first glance made me lol hard though :laughing:

1 Like

I’m kind of glad I didn’t say mom. I’d have to rename myself the TwistedSkunk.

1 Like

It’s all good, my minds constantly in the gutter :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.