Your favorite type of chips?

I really like salt and vinegar chips. If u don’t put malt vinegar on ur fries ur missing out

6 Likes

Ruffles All Dressed.

5 Likes

Somehow chips are always better with ridges

3 Likes

In the U.K. what Americans call chips we call crisps. Chips to us are fries. We often have salt n vinegar on fries (chips)

4 Likes

https://www.target.com/p/doritos-jacked-ranch-dipped-hot-wings-chips-9-25oz/-/A-14465306?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Grocery+Essentials+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Grocery&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9028708&gclid=CjwKCAiA47DTBRAUEiwA4luU2aYH605Q3f5irydlf5ZVC6fPj7P20n-j62uqc1jYJEbEqRM15Xxj5xoCnxwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

I want them now to eat

2 Likes

I love fries chips :yum:

2 Likes

I like BBQ chips

3 Likes

I love fries with ketchup.

My favorite chips are BBQ flavored.

1 Like

Lime and pink pepper:

Shrimps clouds made with tapioca flour:

5 Likes

I use mustard on my fries (chips) -a lot.
2nd best, mayonnaise.

2 Likes

Ranch Doritos! 1515

1 Like

I like salt and vinegar too, but sometimes they’re a little too much. I like these little baked green beans we used to see at Aldi’s, but I don’t remember what they’re called. Lately we’ve been eating low-salt chips. Cheetos are always nice. I like almost any chip.

1 Like

As you guys mean crisps, I love salf and viniger and flamin hot monster munch

2 Likes

Crunchy Cheetos. Haven’t had any in like, forever and I can taste them now, in my imagination.

3 Likes

My favorite is salt and vinegar chips also. I’ll have to try vinegar with fries sounds good!

1 Like

Chilli chesse Fritos

3 Likes

I love pepper chips cause my grand parents used to serve it before dinner with sherry.

They also served dill chips but I do not like them.

I love cheeseles too and corn chips and twisties

Hot chips I love too specially potato scallops ha nd made with chicken salt.

1 Like

Salt and vinegar or regular potato chips!

2 Likes

Erik Estrada was cool but I didn’t like the other guy.

1 Like