Your favorite soup?

grandma used to make me the best dumpling and chicken soup.

3 Likes

I love all soups - french onion - lentil - carrot - in my culture also we make a lot of soups with weeds.

I also like asian soups

Lentil is my favorite and split pea is second. Yummy!

2 Likes

I also like the indian soups

3 Likes

Clam chowder and lobster bisque

2 Likes

Yummm i love lobster too - ive had a bunch of creamy seafood soups too - i also like creamy mushroom :mushroom:

In terms of canned soups, my favorite is Campbell’s Chunky cheesy chicken broccoli potato. So good. I also like split pea with ham, as well as minestrone. A couple months ago I saw a recipe on fb for something called lasagna soup; I’ve made it a couple times, and it’s quite good.

Spring vegetable, lamb and vegetable, beef stew and dumpling, and oxtail soup are the only ones I can remember by name, but there’s plenty of other soups that I am very found of; soup is a perfect food for almost any time.

Cream of tomato, French onion, mushroom, pea and ham, chicken and sweetcorn, chicken noodle.

1 Like

chili with beans.

1 Like

Hot and Sour Soup. it has to be from a good Chinese restaraunt though

2 Likes

vietnamese Pho (pronounced fuh) is my favorite soup…the raw beef you stir in yourself in the boiling broth is superb that way. it has jalapenos chinese noodles and cilantro added to the broth, plus bean sprouts my favorite part.

1 Like

New England clam chowder.

The chowder would be even better if I didn’t live in Florida.

1 Like

Green Pea soup with rye bread YUM

1 Like

Creamy tomato soup and butternut squash soup are both yummy!

1 Like

ramen noodle soup. seasoning packets are always on point

1 Like

chinese egg drop soup or vietnamese pho.:stew:

and zuppa soup… i dunno what they call it over there… i think its french or italian originated.

I love almost every soup out there but if I’d have to choose I’d say egg drop soup. I’ve always wanted to try one of those chilled soups though.

Our fave restaurant (one of them anyways) is Pho Le Ho Phat.

The shrimp noodle soup was last nights dinner, damn good!

1 Like