You have to be greatful for life

the more hearfully you greatful for life the more life is better :wink:

7 Likes

Being positive really makes it interesting. Always something going on which I like. I’m incredibly grateful for my life and the people in it who make a difference.

2 Likes

Life can really hand you some tough curve balls, but it can also offer some wonderful experiences. I try to stay positive through the tough times, which was something i couldn’t do while suffering from depression.

1 Like

It’s difficult to be grateful when one is in pain. What helps is if someone understands our grouchiness is only due to our pain and nothing they are responsible for. Then can vent without guilt.

1 Like

Yeah, in the hustle and bustle of dealing with people who’s sole purpose in life is to take advantage of my niceness, I sometimes forget to be grateful.

1 Like

I used to not. Up until fairly recently I took it for granted or didnt care if i died. But now I’m kind of facing my own mortality at a pretty young age and its given me a new respect and gratitude for life.

2 Likes

:heartpulse: :pray::pray::+1:t3::sunny: hi moongarden I like your username!

1 Like

I truly believe that life is precious.

One of my sisters was born with spina bifida.

And I see a lady in my building all the time who struggles with physical disabilities, but she still gets out and does her thing. Her story really amazes me.

An attitude of gratitude will take one far in life.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am very grateful for all the many, many blessings in my and my family’s lives. I pray and thank God all the time for all the many blessings in my life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.