/(≧ x ≦)\ Say Anything XLV 🐰

Thanks disciple. Today is the farmer’s market is open. I’ll be getting some kettle corn. They only open Wednesday from 1 to 3 PM. It may not be the most tooth friendly food but I’m looking forward to eating some kettle corn. Nothing else eventful lately. How are you doing today? Was it hot while you were cutting the grass?

3 Likes

I love kettle corn! I am doing pretty good today, thanks. It was warm outside today but hasn’t gotten hot yet. All in all a pretty pleasant day. I am wearing shorts today for the first time this year.

3 Likes

It is starting to warm up around here. It is 79 degrees right now. I finally got an air conditioner from the thrift store. It’s been working well enough so far. All is well for the most part. There are a few things I’m looking forward to. How about you?

1 Like

Yeah I am on the waiting list for an apartment and a/c is one of the things I’ll have to get when I move in. The summers are too hot here to not have it. I am trying to save a little each month so that when my time comes I’ll be able to get what i need. I’m number 5 on the list but I don’t know how long it will take. I started at number 12 and that was last summer i think.

3 Likes

Summer is brutal. Good idea on the ac.

1 Like

You’re in Texas, right? is it humid there? It’s awful here in SC.

2 Likes

Behold my awakeness

4 Likes

That’s good news. I hope you get your desired apartment soon. Once I get my driver’s license, I’ll be able to get a car from my cousin. It needs a few repairs. He agreed to sell it to us for 1,500. It is an old Kia Optima. The cool thing is he said he’d have it repaired before selling it. Also he’s cool about me making monthly payments I can afford. I lucked out because he is one of my closest cousins. A good dude all around for sure.

5 Likes

Hahah still having nightly Zelda Breath of the Wild sessions?

That sounds good. I used to have a 2001 Kia Optima. I bought it used from a guy off Craigslist. It was a really good car and i didn’t have any problems with it that i can remember. Hope that works out for you.

1 Like

I’m scanning amiibo every night, I have 650 regular arrows and about 220 of every elemental arrows. 7 ancient arrows lol. One of these nights I’m gonna go on a spree and take out a bunch of lynel.

2 Likes

Good to hear they’re decent cars. The entire motor was rebuilt so I think it should last me a few 100,000 miles. I had a two door car for the longest time. It will be nice to have a four door car.

1 Like

I’ve always driven used cars and my Kia was one of the best i drove. They’re good cars.

2 Likes

Did you hear that Joker from Persona 5 will be released for Super Smash Bros today?

1 Like

I stopped going to the Smash Gamefaqs board because it’s full of people talking about DLC character possibilities. That’s literally all they talk about.

I’ll see if he’s on there tonight and try him out. I got the fighter’s pass. Looking forward to next guy, hope it’s someone more recognizable like Crono from Crono Trigger.

1 Like

From what I’ve read it may be one of the main characters from the Dragon Warrior series. Not 100% sure. Crono would be fun.

1 Like

Yeah. Supposed to get bad weather tonight

1 Like

Yeah we had bad storms a couple nights ago. I think a small tornado was spotted near here. It’s that time of year. Stay safe!

1 Like

@anon40653964 I want to get an old Chevy Impala LOL.

@roxanna Sorry to hear that you’re having a tough day.

@disciple I’m also wearing shorts. My apartment is like a sauna!!

3 Likes

Did the government or aliens send me to this reality with schizophrenia, ie a new parallel universe? I have no clue. I think about weird ■■■■ constantly. It is a computer simulation. I’m in a time loop with schizophrenia. I cannot prevent it. Ive lived countless lives. I hate it.

1 Like