/(≧ x ≦)\ Say Anything XLV 🐰

No, I wasn’t able to. Gosh I need to regain my driver’s license. I just used my sensodyne toothpaste and some listerine mouthwash. It soothed the aching in two of the three teeth except if I drink anything cold I feel pain in all of three.

2 Likes

I also have a feeling I went to a bad dentist last time I had dental work done. She shaved off a piece of a good tooth to make room for the crown of another tooth. Eventually that tooth she shaved cracked as did another one that would rub with the crown she placed. Normally I go to one of my cousins who is a dentist. This time I did not. Matter of fact all three of my broken teeth rubbed with the crown before. I think it was oversized and she just used it because it was the last one in an open pack. All I know is I won’t go back to that dentist ever again. I should call my cousin.

4 Likes

It’s not even 4 am, and I’m up, been up since around 3. My eyes just popped open, and that was it for me sleeping. The alarm is set for 4, so I suppose I should just get up and make some coffee, no sense laying down to try to get ten minutes of sleep.

2 Likes

I haven’t slept yet :frowning:

Yeah, I’m in for a long day today, though, always a long day on Mondays and Wednesdays, well, until the semester ends in a couple weeks. I leave home around 6:30 am and don’t get home until 10 pm.

1 Like

Up early to help my friend at his new job. It’s easy but tiresome work. I slept 12 hours!

2 Likes

Well tonight has sucked. I knew I felt off the past few days but I came down with a full shivering under 3 sets of blankets fever tonight. Ended up in that weird half sleep state where your mind is just stuck doing the same repetitive monotonous thing on loop. When I finally woke up and took medicine I then couldn’t sleep and I’ve been up for an hour now. I was hoping to just get up for the day but it’s only 3:30 am. It’s been such a gross night…

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling so sick. Can you just stay in and take it easy today?

Yes I can thankfully. I plan on doing just that tomorrow. Still can’t sleep so thank goodness I dont have to wake up for anything :grimacing:

1 Like

Well, I hope you feel better soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Oh wow hopefully you got some sleep last night. I still haven’t slept. I walked to the store to get some snacks and now I’m trying to go to sleep. I don’t have to do anything until the afternoon so…

Got some things done today. Painted parts of the house that were damaged from moving into my new home, also I sprayed the weeds in the garden with weedkiller. Now I am putting my feet up and relaxing for a bit.

5 Likes

I stood on my bed and it broke today lol.

4 Likes

Am I kidding myself? I want to go to school and live on my own, yet I cannot do my own laundry lol? I’m pathetic and unrealistic. My words are hollow.

1 Like

I have to leave work early to go to therapy today.

2 Likes

Hey y’all. The lie berry’s internet was slow so I went to the coffeehouse instead. I’m still in the fight though. Just dicken around today. Haha. Rainy out.

:grinning:

2 Likes

■■■■. Nosy ■■■■■■■ neighbors. TV is voices real low. I wish they shut the ■■■■ up. I’m grouchy.

1 Like

Sunflowers are so easy to grow.

1 Like

Spent five hours cutting grass today. We have a really big yard out here in the country. I got it all done, though. So i’m good for two weeks until it all grows back up again.

@anon40653964 Sorry to hear about your toothache. I hope you’re able to see someone to get it fixed soon. Maybe your cousin can help you.

@roxanna Sounds like you’re having a bad day. Hope things improve for you soon. Hang in there.

7 Likes