Would you order a chocolate chicken?

If you were dinosour?

4 Likes

How much time left to night if you were clock?

2 Likes

Order time and make timetravel
If you were moon drop the baloon
Crocodiles dont walk on snow
How do you know alphabet?

I like chicken.
if I was a dinosaur, I don’t think that’ll change.
if the chicken was chocolate, I don’t think that’ll change.

I’ve eaten dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets, so I’m speaking from experience here.

3 Likes

Dinosaurs are less stronger then king kong

1 Like

only when he’s in protection mode

1 Like

Yess thats right

There were vegetarian dinosaurs , they would have loved chocolate!

3 Likes

Mister waiter… mister waiter… I’d like to order one chocolate booby bunny please.

4 Likes

would you like you chocolate booby bunny to be blue footed?

4 Likes

whaha ha ha ha :smiley: this is hilarious

1 Like

yeah I don’t mind m&m coatings… you should fill the innards with that crunchy m&m style stuff…

1 Like

Hah. The thought of chocolate chicken was something that would tickle me at times. It sounds so disgusting.

There is actually a restaurant that serves this. Apparently, they serve mashed potatoes with melted white chocolate as a side dish too…

I don’t know. Dinosaur or not, its just gross.

1 Like

But is it chocolate covered chicken, chicken in the shape of chocolate, or chocolate in shape of chicken?

2 Likes

Chocolate covered chicken that has been cooked so it’s greasy and the chocolate is runny from mixing with the grease. MMMM

1 Like

Oh yeah that does not sound very appealing.

1 Like

What about Queen Kong or Lady Kong? They make a lot of noise but I think King Kong is still stronger than they are.

1 Like

i dont know them, never saw them … :smiley:

1 Like

As a dinosaur, I don’t think I’d like chocolate but I believe I could smell the chicken underneath and since I am used to the flavor of gazelle hide, anyway, I’d swallow it down because, hey, free chicken. I say “free” because no one gives a bill to a dinosaur.

As a person, I’d try it. The worse case scenario is that I don’t like it but with a little work, I’d have a delicious chicken with chocolate for desert.

So, hell yes on the chocolate chicken!

2 Likes

In Mexico there is a dish usually with chicken that contains chocolate sometimes. It’s called mole. Sounds like mole-eh. It is surprisingly good when well made.

1 Like