Wireless earbuds/headphones

Just got my first pair of wireless earbuds, first off they are super bassy which is nice, wireless is life changing. I thought the audio quality wouldn’t be as good as wired. Anyone else have wireless audio gear?

2 Likes

For my 50th my siblings got together and got me a blue tooth turntable with some bluetooth headphones. Both Audio-Technica and some vinyl as well. Love it and looks like I’m collecting vinyl again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know they made blue tooth turntables, Audio Technica is a good brand. I’ve got a few vinyls it’s supposed to be a really top notch audio experience. Kinda cool all the new age tech that is available.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s good kit. The headphones aren’t too bad but some nicer ones with some more lo-end would be nice. Still. It’s fun to walk around the house or sit on my computer listening to some decent vinyl. Very impressed with the experience.

2 Likes

I have some headphones and earbuds both wireless both by SoundCloud. They are pretty dope help a lot for different activities

1 Like

I have bluetooth over ear headphones. They’re Sony and cost me about 99£

The sound quality and noise cancelling are really good.

Battery life is about 16 hours.

1 Like

Wireless headphones are the bombbb… Definitely life-changing for sure.

I have a pair of SkullCandy wireless headphones that have just enough bass. Picked them up for around $50.

1 Like

I do a lot of exercising and i use music as a distraction. The next time my headphones die, i’ll be upgrading to wireless. Looks so easy.

1 Like

My brother bought me wireless headphones, that work with Bluetooth. I listen to music by my phone. it’s great

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.