Wiping or washing?

Merry christmas nick i wish you well.

2 Likes

Thanks @flameoftherhine, same to you.

2 Likes

Fun fact, it can pass through up to 10 sheets of toilet paper, while your wiping

That’s why I wash my hands afterwards!

I would wash my hands.

If you use something like a baby wipe on your behind after using the restroom each time, you can get a yeast infection back there. I know because my son developed an infection from using them. And the infection is real hard to get rid of in that location.

If I got poo on my hands, I would wipe it off with toilet paper, then follow it up by washing my hands.

As for cleanliness regarding general wiping, I think the idea is to wipe, then wash in the shower.

i’ve been told when the pipes backed up that you shouldn’t flush them. I hadnt used them but someone in the building had. Even though it says you can. on the packaging.

I do both and folcus on washing the affected area off my hand.

1 Like

Muslims are actually supposed to wash their bum after they fart.

What if you have s stiomach bug and fart every time you finished washing it wash it again…

They are pretty strict on hygiene.

I rather be a bit grubby I think.:blush:

1 Like

How was me mentioning wipes an advertisement? I didn’t name any brands. Others mentioned bidets.

I use water to wash my but then I wash my hands with soap,

I use birch bark wipes. Twigs and leaves are irritating. When I’m inflammatory I use preparation ivy. The clean way.

3 Likes

After I’ve gone for a poo I screw my bum off and attach a new one. Of course it’s one of hell of a problem when the supermarket runs out of new bums. :wink:

4 Likes

Wow. Interesting question.

Wash.

1 Like

I don’t really understand the popularity of the bidet. It just doesn’t sound very pleasant to have water shooting at your bum. Also, how do you dry off afterwards? :confused:

Also, who knew this would be such a popular topic? :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, it’s wonderful. In Japan, they had heated ones almost everywhere I went. I felt so clean afterwards. I’d always found bidets weird before this experience, now I’m a believer.

You dry off with a little toilet paper. It was never a big deal.

3 Likes

There are illnesses that respond to alcohol - only soap and water.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.