Why we get nauseous in this illness?

Lately in the afternoons i get nauseous. But i really dont undetstand why… who else gets nauseous because of his sz? In my case, it feels like i throw too much energy in the day, which falls downs in the afternoons… but i still find it strange, i dont understand the mechanism… I dont feel anxious lately. I have my fears still,yes, but i am calmer than before…

1 Like

It could be a particular medication.
Try taking your meds with food.

1 Like

Do you take meds in the afternoon?

Me too, I get nausea in afternoon. I blame too much coffee and cigarettes, not meds

No, its not the meds. I was like this before the meds too. I feel it in my brain… its mental.

2 Likes

I get nausea half hour after I take lithium. My pdoc said lithium can do that

For me it still feels like i throw too much energy in the day, which tires me after that. I have problems experiencing energy and positive emotions, but i try now and i get nauseous from the effort… Is this possible for my nausea? I am sure its not the meds. Its psychosomatic here…

Well, guys and girls, I sometimes see a bit of progress here. My mind gets calmer. I am very avoiding socially still, but I listened to you and am trying to look in the future. But lately, I still get nauseous in the evenings. Its not the meds, neither the cigarettes. Its psychosomatic, but I don’t understand why I have this. Someone else? Is it typical for our illness to have those kind of things? Somebody here once told me, that he gets nauseous too because of his symptoms, but I don’t remember who he was?.. I am just wondering by which mechanism there is nausea in our mental stuff?
hugs all

1 Like

I get nauseous sometimes, too. I think for me it’s more anxiety/panic related.

I don’t like it much either. My head goes really fuzzy and it kinda feels like I am fighting an adrenaline like feeling. It’s weird

I get nauseous if I don’t eat food before taking my medication.

I also get nauseous if I have bad anxiety.

Usually if I’m really upset I puke. It sucks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.