Who will win the super bowl poll

• Chiefs
  • Saints
  • Patriots
  • Rams
  • I’m only interested in the half time show and commercials

0 voters

This is American football in case anyone is wondering. This poll was taken the day before the conference championships.

I don’t care for sports, never watch it

2 Likes

Our beloved Redskins saw two quarterbacks injured for the season, screwing our chances at the playoffs. I don’t really care who wins at this point… whichever team hasn’t won yet. I was pulling for Philly last time.

2 Likes

Luckily I just heard about Alex Smith’s injury. A broken leg is really serious. Hopefully he recovers.

@anon1517417 I know you will have some good snacks for the game.

1 Like

@anon17132524 you must be impressed the Rams coach like everyone else.

1 Like

Good to have you on board the Patriots bandwagon @GrayBear and @ZmaGal

2 Likes

Actually, I haven’t seen a Ram’s game the entire season, and I wouldn’t be able to pick the coach out of a lineup. I think the Rams have an easier path to the Super Bowl (though my good friend @TomCat will have something to say about this).

@TheBest it’s good to see you posting again, missed you.

3 Likes

Saints all the way. I’d like to see Kansas City beat the cheating Patriots. Anyone can win but the Patriots!

4 Likes

Yes yes @rogueone I agree. F the patriots.

2 Likes

The Saints have already beat the Rams once this year already.

If they win tomorrow I am going to be talking so much smack.

The first time the Saints went to and won the Super Bowl I was in the hospital and psychotic and couldn’t pay attention to the game. They were playing it in the day room and my wife was there with me but my mind was doing a million miles a minute.

I would love to be able to enjoy it.

3 Likes

I just hope it’s not the patriots.

3 Likes

I’m stoked. :football:

1 Like

I don’t know anything about American football

1 Like

If you picked your favorite mascot you would probably do better than me.

1 Like

You would probably like the Chiefs because their mascot is a Native American.

2 Likes

I thought it was about the come on and apparently it comes on 2 hours later. Don’t think I can watch any more pregame coverage. Wish Pawn Stars was on.

1 Like

I put on my Saints gear. Who Dat nation rise up.

1 Like

My heart is telling me the Rams will win. My head is telling me the Saints will win.

Close game so far. Saints are up at half but only by 3.

2 Likes