Who spends most of their day in bed?

I do I do!!

Lolzzzzzzzzz fun times

1 Like

Where is everyone?

I used to do this on Clozapine. Such a waste of a day though sleeping all the time.

1 Like

It is a waste but I just don’t find pleasure in anything right now or concentrate for anything so I got no choice. I will wait for this phase to pass. Howve you been?

1 Like

During the winter I did. Miss those days. Now that it’s warmer, I stay up and clean the house, or work on my yard. I have more energy somehow.

3 Likes

Good thanks. 155`515

1 Like

I’m with @Cici2 , during the winter I did. I’m coming out of hibernation now and spending more time out of the bed. Feels good to be with the living. Now maybe I can get my house cleaned and organized. Or I can just spend all day on the computer lol.

3 Likes

I spend alot of time in my bed, but not always sleeping. I got the keyboard and mouse from my file servers at the end of my king size , so im usually watching netflix or posting on here. I like my 12-13 hours of sleep tho, im asleep usually by 5pm and get up at 4am. I do most of my housework in the early hours.

2 Likes

Sleeping, lol, it’s Saturday

edit: I spent a lot of time in bed for quite a while, but now I try to get up and do things, especially for my Chlodey.

2 Likes

I spend a lot of time in my bed. But don’t sleep across the day. I close my eyes or watch tv. Most of the time I just listen to the tv while laying down with closed eyes. Other than that I’m just smoking and doing my needs.

1 Like

I don’t spend a lot of time in my bed but I do spend a lot of my time glued to the couch.
But I also do move about a bit during the day.

2 Likes

I’m doing good but I still spend a LOT of time on my bed. Probably 18 to 20 hours per day.

I’d go for a walk, a drive or a visit to my dad… But when I’m home I’m on the bed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.