Who Snow Skis/Boards

This probably won’t be very popular and im extremely lucky and grateful ive been given the oppurtunity from my parents to enjoy this wonderful hobby. But who else skis or boards? And if uve never had and someone gives u the oppurtunity TAKE IT. For the love of God take it

2 Likes

I’d probably break my neck trying that, though it does sound fun.

1 Like

Its not as dangerous as one would think. If u stay on the greens and bunny hills for the first few times ud be ok

Little snowboarding. Lots of skateboarding. Just moved close to an area with lifts so I’m getting excited. Looking for a used setup now.
Not a fan of skiing. After skating for so long there is just something disconcerting about bombing a hill face first.

1 Like

Thats awesome its always great to hit the slopes no matter what. Im a skiier myself but i can ski with boarders and skiiers.

1 Like

Do you mountain bike? I love singletrack.

No i wish i did it looks really fun. It just isn’t my thing for my body structure. Im athletic and very tall so the only things im good at physically are basketball, skiing, swimming, and running. I mean im athletic enough but im too scared honestly. I have a little bit of a phobia of falling off bikes. Which doesn’t make sense cause i don’t have a car so the only way to get around is biking.

1 Like

As a skier I think you’d really like it. I have taken some really nasty spills but they were all from my deathwish. :wink: Give it a try, start flat on trails.
Warning: May become very expensive.

1 Like

I make snowmen and snow castles. :snowman:

1 Like

I want to have a snow war with u now

Hahaha that would be cool! I’m clumsy though you would probably feel so sorry for me and let me win the war.

1 Like

Not a lot of snow in Rain city… but I do surf.

My balance isn’t as good as it should be… so… I’m a long boarder.

2 Likes

Same where i my parents live surfing is really big. Theres still people who put on wet suits and go out during this time of year i don’t know how they do it

I used to snowboard almost every day during the season. But since I got fat from meds then out of shape, I haven’t gone in 3 years. I miss it.

Sadly it’s finally cold enough my wet suit isn’t keeping me very warm. February starts to warm up now… so January is break time I guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.