Who rejects a girl totally in love with him?

I wanted to really dance with the grooms brother at my cousin’s wedding. Turns out he’s gay. No dude at her wedding asked me to dance either probably bc they saw the little 2 year old kid attached to my ankles.

2 Likes

You should have asked! I’l dance with whoever lmao

2 Likes

I just couldn’t figure out why he was avoiding me lol :joy:.

Plus guys don’t want a girl who has kids but I got pregnant in college and abortion/adoption weren’t options for me. But I loved that baby. She’s the one in the middle

3 Likes

Walking back into the dorm Mike says to me I don’t think I’m gonna pass. I’m sure you’ll pass Mike (it was chemistry) sitting in the big auditorium What made me look over we were the last two people taking the test. Like the last two people on earth.

1 Like

Did he pass?

Yep. He’s a doctor. I got a C. We didn’t have plus or minus then.

1 Like

I would have thrown my body on him. It was that perfect.

So you liked this dude?

The most beautiful man I ever met was Fernando. I woulda followed that man to the ends of the earth if he woulda let me. He was such a good friend to me

maybe this guy drove you nuts

I had to let a girl down when i was 15 she was awesome but i was getting ill and didnt want her to see me like that

Are you talking to me? Yeah. Fernando made me crazy for sure. To this day I’m not over him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.