Who is your favorite singer

I like celine Dion…15151515

I think I am my own favorite singer

2 Likes

I’m sure not many would agree, but Neil Young is my favourite singer. He has a vulnerability and an honesty about his voice that I don’t hear in very many people

I would rather hear something real, rather than something that is merely pretty

7 Likes

I don’t like Celine Dion because she doesn’t pronounce the word “love” correctly when she sings. Instead she pronounces it like “Loooooouuuuuuwahh”

I like this guy in a band called I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME. His name is Dallon Weekes and I think he used to be in Panic! at the Disco.

Right now I’m into Sam smith and Lauren daigle. Kelly Clarkson is good, too.

2 Likes

Good man! I love Neil young too. If I could jam with any rock star I would pick him in a heartbeat

2 Likes

All the old school singers: John Lennon, Mick Jagger, Roger Daltrey. I like Sheryl Crow too.

1 Like

I almost met him once. There was a Martin D-28 acoustic for sale at Ed’s music here in town. I showed up first thing in the morning, and Don told me that Neil Young had just been there 10 minutes ago and bought the guitar I wanted. Son of a ■■■■■!!

4 Likes

Mate that is a quality story! Ships that pass in the night lol

1 Like

No ■■■■, eh… I was heartbroken

2 Likes

I wonder what songs he wrote on that guitar?

1 Like

What year was this?

I don’t even want to think about it LOL breaks my heart

1 Like

I have never played a Martin before. I hear they are the best

1 Like

That would have been around 1999 or 2000

1 Like

I have a Martin d-35, but honestly I would prefer to have a D-28. They are kind of the standard

That coincides with his acoustic album ‘silver and gold’. Mate you are connected too a Neil young record. Is no small thing

1 Like

Haha, I never thought of it like that. If I find out he wrote that album on my guitar, I’m going to freak!!

1 Like

Lol! 1515151515

I met his brother once, there was a little Neil Young Museum in Omemee for years. I got to know the curator quite well, he gave me a print that a local artist did kind of a collage of Neil Young

1 Like