Who is your favorite celebrity?

Who is your favorite celebrity?

I like Britney Spears.

Snap
I like to read about Britney Spears

1 Like

I like Margot Robbie at the momentā€¦ It varies.

1 Like

? Banksy
have you seen him?

4 Likes

I like when Britney shaved her head. :older_man:

Lena Dunham recently posed with her unperfect body. It was cool. :blush:

But my all time fav is Kanye West. That dudes face expressions are memeless :joy:

1 Like

Margot Robbie was really good in the film wolf of wall street

I pulled that stunt once. My hair was shoulder length, I was psychotic and got into it with my Father about military ā– ā– ā– ā– . It ended with me bald and putting the hair in a bag after ā€œputting a curse on itā€. The bag has since disappeared. :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

My favourite - Queen Elizabeth II

Jim Morrison or Janis Joplin

Judge Judy

If it doesnā€™t make sense, itā€™s not true.

Ian Astbury (Younger Version)

I liked Paris Hilton for awhile. I thought she was pretty. Everybodies criticism of her was that she was ā€˜famous for being famousā€™. That criticism didnā€™t bother me. ā€œThe Simple Lifeā€ was hilarious. She pretty much dropped off the radar these days.

I love Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant

Thatā€™s some scary ā– ā– ā– ā–  man :slight_smile:

1 Like

(to 77nick77)

Iā€™m Sure You Are Already Aware Of Tha SonggG STARS ARE BLIND (by) Her But ,

For Anyone Else Out There STILL Alive Ch - Ch - Ch - Check out Tha STARS ARE BLIND (Lyrics) V(Y)D ,

For Me It Opened Up An Awesome Blind-Sided Metaphysical Door and My Mouth Jus Dropped ,

Became and Instant Fan ā€¦

SHeā€™s ShmexXxie Too (!!!)

I like Whitney Houston. She could hit a note like no other. I think her singing abilities are unparalleled. My favorite is ā€œI Will Always Love You.ā€ May she rest in peace, the poor embattled soul.

Hard to pick just one. Corey Taylor, Jack White, Jonathan Davis, Marshall Mathers, Marilyn Manson, oh I canā€™t even stop I like too many musicians. Not in a sexual way. In a sexual way? Zooey Deschanel and Haley Williams. Huehuehue and Tom Hardy Iā€™m bisexual and Chris Pratt

A orgy with a bunch of std free celebrities. Now Iā€™m well derailed.

While Iā€™m derailed letā€™s talk about tattoos.

Theyā€™re really hot on good looking people sometimes. So are funky hair colors. And blood. Blood?! Whoops.

Iā€™ll shut up.

i did that with my bangs; voices said to cut my bangs off for spiritual somethingā€¦thank God that was a while ago

Angelina Jolie

She was a little crazy when she was young.
Then she grew up married an equal, had kids.

Then try to help other people.

Iā€™m figuring out that part.

I just dont like any celebrity - i feel they are low individualsā€¦if i had to pick anyone it would be ricky martin