Who is on 7,5 mgs of zyprexa?

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you got at least some enjoyment out of the day. Did you get yourself a treat? On my birthday I want some fudge. Only 9 days away. I will try to limit my sugar intake until then.

Zyprexa didn’t do much for me except make me hungry and gain weight, and I was on 20mg before they decided to try something else. With the exception of Vraylar, Rexulti, and Abilify, all of the AP’s helped some, but not as well as the Seroquel I’m on now. Pretty much gave me my life back.

1 Like

Hope you had a nice birthday. I’m not on zyprexa but I’m thinking I may need a change in meds soon so I like to know what others have been successful on

Had some zyprexa as prn when i was very unwell sorted out my positives but almost always put me to sleep never took it as the main tho.

I’m on 10mg olanzapine and it helps with depression
My birthday is tomorrow wow we are just a day apart :blush: I’m going to be 35

Hey, hi! Well, I am scared i’ll start to get apathetic again on 10 mgs, but I was a bit more afraid on 7,5 mgs… Maybe I need many, many time still… Or just take a corrector against the apathy?
You are a Taurus also Saadiqah, cool :slight_smile: I have bunch of friends, who are Taurus :smiley: .
Hugs

2 Likes

Some times, I tried 7.5 mgs, I know it is enough for me, last week I am on 10 mgs, this is enoug for me, I am on vortioxetine too. Today I were to gym, I were walking with my dog, now I am writting. So I think I need this med.
Anna, I am on apathy too; my practitioner said that negative sintoms are the worst, because really are not solved.

BUT, some times, I can fell happines, so I think we van live a plenty life. We just need that all people need.

2019-05-20T22:00:00Z

1 Like

I’ve been on 7.5 mg of Zyprexa for 10 days. Previously I was on 10 mg of Zyprexa for seven weeks. So far, the reduction has been fine. No increase in anxiety, and it energizes me instead of makes me tired, so I don’t have to worry about being sedated.

It may be that 10 mg is your sweet spot if you get anxious on 7.5 mg. My pdoc is trying to find the lowest effective dose, which is why she’s put me on 7.5 mg. I was very stable on 10 mg and I am thus far on 7.5 too.

2 Likes

Congratulations, 7.5 is a very low dose.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.