Who is on 7,5 mgs of zyprexa?

So is this enough for you? I am also med sensitive and the bigger dosages just give me more side effects, without much results… I also wonder if Zyprexa helps your negatives?.. I am a bit less enthusiastic on this dose, but I want to try it like this now… I was suffering a bit on the 10 mgs…
Otherwise I have my birthday today :slight_smile: Love ya all! I appreciate, that you supported me so much through the years… But its a serious illness, its not a joke. I’ll try to pull out of it, but I lost everything since so long, that now Its hard. I am often quite passive and nothing helps. But whatever. Its a nice day for me today :slight_smile: .
Hugs

4 Likes

On all the meds ive been on, Olanzapine killed my anxiety better than anything else !

Im on Clozapine now, and have a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit of anxiety !

1 Like

Happy birthday :grinning:

Horrible for me.

How are you @wallaaaaaaaa?
Do you still work?

@TheBest its not my Birthday man, i meant it was my friends haha

Hello @anon92220549 yea man i still work !

Ive been pretty stable lately, how have you been?

1 Like

Good good. Learning, searching for a job

1 Like

Good to know, wallafish! I am quite neurotic, anxious, paranoid. I need something to kill this. Ok, it didn’t do miracles on me, but I guess I need to do something to. My isolation and inactivity are bad, this counts probably…

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck man, i wish you well on your job hunt :grinning:

@Anna1 Yea zyprexa would be my best suggestion, but u already on it so i got no more answers :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Anna1!!

1 Like

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Happy birthday. I was considering trying zyprexa. Ive been off meds for years but finally realized again I cant do without them. I was on Abilify before and had a very bad reaction-like a 3 hour panic attack. What are some of the side effects youve had on zyprexa?

1 Like

Well, I should accept finally this illness. Theres no such a perfect cure… But I was kinda of worried today, that something can happen to me… I am on 7,5 mgs since a month, but maybe I need a bit more.
Rita687, I put lots of kilos with the Zyprexa, plus it was hard taking it every evening, but I am so passive since years, that this could be a reason why I feel bad even on Zyprexa… I also had some somatic ‘‘panic’’'feelings on it, but I could be wrong. Maybe its still my illness.
But Zyprexa is my ap, yeap… The others had even more side effects and some of them were making me crazier. One pdoc told me also, that in his opinion, its the best ap for psychosis…

I am on a 10mg dose but I also take Loxapine… when I was on Zyprexa I was on the max dose and it helped, but I still was super delusional.

Also, happy birthday!

Guys, can the 10 mgs kill the emotions? How to live without emotions? I need the calming effect, but all this anesthesia…

I started to have my headaches with 7,5mgs. So after a month on it, I took now again 10 mgs. It felt good for 5 minutes… But with the accumulation, I start to be apathetic etc etc. I don’t understand why just in the start I feel fine. I guess I should remain on Zyprexa despite the apathy and the negatives?

No one? Were you the same people? When you felt better firstly on meds, but with the accumulation it was just the same? Gosh, today for those 5 minutes, everything got better. Even my talk, even my negatives, even my fears… Why with the accumulation, its always bad? I’ll try to maintain my brain in more ‘‘alive’’ state, even if its worried in order to help my meds work better.

Honestly… yeah. I feel that way. I get on meds and am doing good, and then after a month or two things just go back t feeling like ■■■■. You’re not the only one, I promise. I think the hope is that even if you go through periods of apathy, if you persist then maybe it will get better. Other people are probably more familiar.

1 Like

But despite the apathy, we should remain on meds, isn’t it bedubbs? :confused:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! I was originally on 20, then down to 10, then she had me try 15, and again back to 10. So I’ll probably stay at 10mg Zyprexa for awhile, it seems like the sweet spot for me.