Who is awake and how's it going?

What’s up?

I am not sure if I am hungry, tired, wired and sleepy.

1 Like

Did the tea you made help you relax?

I’m just chillin, listening to this radio program called Coast to Coast.

I meant to practice more guitar, but there’s always tomorrow. I already practiced for a total of an hour earlier.

1 Like

I go up to pick some one up from work and brought him home. made BBQ chicken sandwiches

2 Likes

I’m up!
Watching a Chinese drama :smiley:

2 Likes

I should be sleeping have to work in 6 hours :frowning:

3 Likes

I have a dr appointment at 9

1 Like

I’m up. My knee is improving thankfully. My 17 stairs are still a feat to climb. Just trying to settle down now.

1 Like

Oh, it’s the 2018 version of “The Seven Dwarve’s”. What are the other three?

1 Like

When I practice piano, I only practice for an hour. That’s all I can handle.

2 Likes

An hour is really good @SkinnyMe!

I usually do the same with my guitar, but I’ll split it up throughout the day. Maybe like 15 to 30 minutes at a time of practice.

That way I don’t get burned out.

1 Like

I’m awake. Just jumped off another’s (not mentioning names) thread bc he scared the bejesus out of me.

I’m awake and so sad. I got out of the Hospital on Wed. after being there 3 weeks, spent 2 days in ICU after OD’ing again, thought I was ready to come home but feel so alone here. Fragmented thoughts, sitting on a sewer grate watching the cars go by, my iPod loud as it can go to shut out the hallucinations. They put me on just monthly injections, Haldol & Abilify again, they won’t let me have oral meds anymore.

When I try to sleep my brain runs and runs and it makes me feel nothing will ever get better. They are having me do ECT again starting in a few weeks, I am putting what hope is left in that, but how long can the fragmented mind continue to manufacture hope?

I’m sorry for being so down, I just needed to tell SOMEONE how this feels. I trust y’all more than my “help”…

1 Like

So sorry you are going through this @WhiteRaven

I just wanna say it will be over. Soon you will get better. You can never give up hope or perseverance. Hang in there and distract yourself. Try to do something you like. Enjoy the little things. I am so glad you are out.

I’m awake fighting the sleep meds again. I’ve been listless and unhappy recently. It’s bevause I’ve been so busy I have had no down time to just relax and have fun and do things I actually want to do. I really hope this upcoming week will resolve that. I think that is why I fight to stay up, so I can still have time to do my hobbies and have free time and not have the day just be work—>sleep.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.