Who felt like they blowed their early twenties?

I definitely blowed my early twenties and not in a good way, some of the things were completely my fault others were completely out of my control.

3 Likes

My early 20s were the best time of my life !

2 Likes

The majority of my 20s were lost to addiction and illness it feels like. I have been making up for it ever since.

2 Likes

This song doesn’t really make me feel good.
:joy:

1 Like

Yes I became schizophrenic at 22 years old I didnt do anything for my 20s and now Im almost 31 probably gonna blow away my 30s too

3 Likes

Wasted many years but it will be worth it in the end.

20s just in and out of hospital with packets of happiness and misery in between.

:dragon: :fire:

4 Likes

Welcome @Kyafireglob .

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@Moonbeam, @Ninjastar, @Bowens and @voithos

If you have not discovered our official forum rules and read them yet, you can find them here.

Enjoy your stay with us!

1 Like

Who are the mods? Do they get paid or is it voluntary? I see no ads on the site so who is funding it? :thinking:

:dragon::fire:

3 Likes

The 4 mods are listed in my first post. We are not paid. The site finances are not something I deal with.

3 Likes

welcome to the forum =)

3 Likes

The cult fees are covering the expenses.
:lying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Hi :smiling_face:

Nice to meet you

2 Likes

Are you Norwegian?

And thanks for the greeting.

i’m belgian =D where you from?

1 Like

Canada, LA and the UK.

Hmm, Belgium.

They speak French, German and Flemish there right?

Well, I couldn’t help that I got sick at age 19 and was psychotic for three years and had to spend a year in a group home and 8 months in the hospital. I had no control over that and spending that time in those places severely limited what I could do with my life at the time. And after those places I spent another year in a group home and then 4 years in supported housing but I was lucky I was able to work during that time and go to school and have friends and do some fun stuff.

Perspective is funny though. I remember my dad told me my twenties would be great and be the best time of my life. I remember they weren’t nearly as great as he said they would be but I did some stuff.

3 Likes

I was depressed. I experienced bullying in my teens and had a lot of shame revolving my body so I isolated myself a lot in my early 20’s. Then one day I was struck by anxiety. I couldn’t do anything and it was the worst feeling I ever had.

2 Likes

I blew my 20s but it wasn’t sz :smile::beers: :dash::peach::eggplant::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::woozy_face:

I couldn’t find an emoji for stupidity lol

1 Like