Who feels doped after the take of his/her ap?

Nope, you don’t know how bad is my paranoia… I need to be at home sometimes still. But i fight, really. Today for instance, i saw my mom in the evening, which didn’t happen since years…
I went out also to the pharmacy. I need my time. Cause one of my symptoms before was to rush and it was crazy too… I cant hide from myself. Even if i change the environment, i wont hide from myself…
I was just asking if its possible to have more anxiety and paranoia as a side effect?

1 Like

I really would like to help,but I just think some days are better then others.I don’t think it’s side effect.

Ok, sorry if i sounded hard too zoa… I guess my problems are still with me, that’s all. I need to resolve them now and here… I should get used to life here also…
Yes, some days are better than others. I need time still, it will take a few i guess…
Maybe my paranoia is not from the Zyprexa, but it could be a bit, idk…

If you sometimes feel bad,you can always PM me.I think we are at same time zone.

Ok… :slight_smile: Yes, i think with are at the same time zone. ill write you when i can, ok…

Zyprexa has all but gotten rid of my paranoia. For me, my paranoia was always worst during the day and I would start calming down at night. I don’t know if paranoia can be a side effect of Zyprexa, just that it helps mine.

My geodon makes me super sleepy after I take it. Some nights arent so bad but most of the time I’m done by 7:30-8:00 at night.