Who Else Likes It When Your Notification Marker Lights Up?

11 Likes

I usually like it…except when it’s a message from SzAdmin saying that I’m banned for 3 days for being a jackass.

lol!

6 Likes

Lol! I love it, I have one now, can’t wait to see what’s in it :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I love them blue dots

1 Like

Post your reaction when your notification marker lights up!

This is mine…

5 Likes
7 Likes

Hahaha it’s bad it’s addicting!! A couple times I had to take breaks from this website just because I was on it constantly just waiting for those notifications lol.

6 Likes

I sometimes post things just so I can get a notification. :yum:

4 Likes

Ahahah, confessions of the Notifications Anonymous.
Hello, I’m Minnii, I’m a notification addict, I like being number one on the notification board, keep 'em coming! Can I get a like? Gimme a like!

12 Likes

I’m alternately elated and terrified. What if it’s someone saying something mean? :scream:

4 Likes

It’s basically the same consensus as looking for likes on Facebook or instagram or twitter or (insert social media platform of choice)
Kind of like a gratification system.
Yeah its nice

2 Likes

Yeeee I get the excitement!

1 Like

I like getting the blue bubble when i make an egg thread. I also liked the potato bubbles. Maybe its a blue potato? :smile:

1 Like

This is @Rhubot when her notification marker lights up…

3 Likes

This is Pixel and SzAdmin after banning me for 3 days for being a goof…

3 Likes

I get really happy, then it’s usually just a like, so then I’m disappointed.

3 Likes

You didn’t think I’d leave ya hanging did ya? Here are some funny bunnies :blush:

They are supposed to be gifs but I think it broke D:

That second one is not doing what it looks like it’s doing :neutral_face: … I swear its just playing with the cat’s tail.

Thanks! Haha.
Awe, they are so cute!! I love floppy-eared bunnies.

1 Like

Bunnies are adorable I find XD. Even though I am terrified to hold one. Idk, I feel like I will break it :cold_sweat:

Awe, well my bunny doesn’t cost that much. The only downside is her litter that the fact that she eats EVERYTHING.
Thay can be very fragile, that’s true.